24 || Can't stop us

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Later that day*

-Miyun's POV-

After having a little talk of your lives during the last couple of months, you decided to go out and enjoy the day together like you've been wanting since a while now. Both of you agreed on coming to a park where a basketball court is, and there's where you two are just playing some basketball while listening to music and talking.

You are sitting down on the benches' area while drawing on your notebook, in the meanwhile, Hyunjin is basking like the good player he is.

-What is my baby doing? – Hyunjin asked while sitting beside you.

-Sketching the Han River – You said before showing it off to him.

-Whoa! My talented baby! – Hyunjin said cutely.

You giggled. -Sweaty Hyunjin – You said cutely before grabbing his wet hair.

-Isn't it disgusting to you? – Hyunjin asked surprised.

-I got used to it after visiting you at JYP, remember you used to throw at me your wet towel – You disclosed.

-Oh, yeah – Hyunjin chuckled before kissing your cheek. -I didn't thank you for what you did for me at school, so, thank you Miyun – He smiled.

-You don't have to thank me, that brat was getting out of hand – You admitted. -And I know you didn't want to create a scandal with her – You added.

-Yeah, she was making me feel so upset – Hyunjin spoke. -More with myself than with her – He admitted.

-Why? – You asked surprised while looking at him.

-Because I let her control our relationship as she wanted – Hyunjin sighed. -But I'm glad that we are back to where we were – He smiled while gripping your thigh.

-It wasn't your fault, I let her get into me as well – You spoke. -And I'm happier knowing that nothing changed in between us – You grinned.

-Everything will get better because she's gone now – Hyunjin said happily.

-Another obstacle defeated – You chuckled.

-Yeah – Hyunjin said excitedly before going to the court again, then he basked another ball and started to celebrate like a little kid which made you laugh immediately.

You kept on drawing when suddenly Hyunjin's phone started to ring, you took a look at the phone number since he was still celebrating and playing happily. When you saw the number, you were actually surprised and disgusted. The call stopped and a couple of messages showed up on the screen.

-Agi – You called Hyunjin.

-What's up? – He said while going towards you.

-I'm getting jealous – You said while showing him up the messages.

He chuckled as soon as he saw the texts, then he kissed your cheek.

-She's so insane – He sighed. -Just block her, I don't care what she has to say – Hyunjin said before he went towards the court again.

Why can't you leave him alone, Sophia?

- "I miss you; I know what I did was wrong but I wanted to get you back somehow" – Sophia.

-Stupid – You muttered upset before deleting her contact in the list, then you blocked her number.

-Feeling better? – Hyunjin whispered near your ear, which scared you a bit.

-Yah! Don't do that – You complained.

He laughed. -Jagiya~ you shouldn't be so jealous for someone like her – Hyunjin said while back hugging you.

-I just don't like her, that's all – You said before placing your notebook inside your backpack, then you turned around to face Hyunjin. -Do you want to go now? The sun is going down already – You said.

-Alright, do you want to stay at my place? – Hyunjin asked.

-Hmm, I don't know – You said concerned. -Jeongin wants to talk with me about what happened at school; I believe he's mad for my behaviour – You guessed.

-Nonsense, you were incredible – Hyunjin smiled, then he took your hand and both of you went towards his place.

*An hour later*

-Hyunjin's POV-

We arrived at my place and the first thing I did was to shower since I was really sweaty after playing basketball, then right after that, I went to have a nice dinner Miyun prepared for me. I didn't tell her to do it but she insisted on her thing of "I want to make my Agi happy".

Right now, we are watching Stray Kids' recent presentations while laying down on my bed; it seems that Miyun already forgot that Jeongin wanted to talk to her tonight.

-You look pretty damn good – Miyun said amazed.

I blushed. -Thank you, Jagiya – I said shyly.

She laughed. -I love it – She smiled, then she started to clap as soon as the video was over.

-Enough, you've seen enough – I said while turning off my phone.

-Yah! No – She complained cutely.

-Miyun, you have to sleep – I said while placing my phone on my bedside table.

-Sleep? Oh, no... I have to go to my house – Miyun said concerned but before she could stand up from the bed, I held her in between my arms. -Hyunjin! Let me go, Jeongin is going to kill me – She pouted.

I chuckled a tad before kissing her lips. -It is very late and I don't want you to go out at this hour, stay here and I'll tell Jeongin why you didn't go back home, alright? – I said while looking at her with a smile.

She nodded before resting her head on my chest. -I don't want to sleep though – She spoke.

I sighed. -Take a shower, but one of my shirts and you'll see how sleepy you'll become – I whispered softly.

She hummed in a yes before kissing my lips overly, she held my cheek gently before standing up from the bed.

-I'll listen to Stray Kids while showering – Miyun said while going towards my dresser.

-Alright, I won't complain – I grinned while looking at her.

-Just because I want to support Jeongin – She teased.

-Yah! That's so mean – I said dramatically.

Miyun just giggled while grabbing one of my shirts, then she got towards me and kissed my forehead. -Wait for me – She whispered.

-I will, Jagiya – I smiled before she walked towards the bathroom.

As soon as she got inside, I heard how she started to play our newest album. I took a deep breath and smiled happily.

Finally, together... thanks, Jeongin.