Costumes to Coconuts

Last time:

The second Kakashi said that Minato, Tsume and Kushina all past out and it looked like their souls were hanging out of their mouth trying to make a run for it.

Naruto frowned, "Maybe you should've started with the good news first."

Kakashi sighed, "Yeah ... well, let's wait till they wake up."

XXXXXXXXXX

Minato could hear a voice calling him. He opened his eyes and saw Naruto kneeling next to him, "Please tell me that that was just a nightmare and Mito didn't destroy the food and decorations for the Daimyo's daughter's birthday party with a Rasengan because she wanted a cookie, but no one would give her one." Pleaded the blonde hokage.

Naruto chuckled as Kushina and Tsume were coming back to the land of the living, "Sorry, but that happened." The blonde groaned and ran his fingers through his hair, "but it's not all bad. I managed to convince the Daimyo to give us a chance, but that means I have to use my mana to replace everything including food, decorations, serving staff and entertainment."

Minato looked confused, "Wait, staff and entertainment too? Why?"

Kakashi sighed, "Everyone was so traumatized by what Mito did that they all took off. Naruto has to do everything himself."

Kushina and Tsume finally regained their senses and the furious red haired mother asked, "Where is Mito now?"

Arashi reached into his pocket and pulled out a keycard, "We sealed her in her room."

Kushina took the keycard, "I'm going to talk to her!" She said as she left the room.

"It's late, we should get some sleep. Goodnight, Dad." Arashi, Menma and Kurama kissed their father good night before following Kakashi out of the room leaving Minato alone with Naruto.

Naruto sighed, "I better go to bed. I have to wake up early to get everything ready for the party tomorrow. I'm going to have to do some trial and error to get everything right."

Minato blinked, "What does Akane want for her party?"

Naruto sighed, "She wants a band of skeletons to play music, ghost golems for waiters, ice golems in the punch and a variety of foods. I know how to cook or do most of the things, but she wants golems made out of cake and ice cream to fly around and I never made golems out cake before. It might be tricky."

"That sounds like a lot to do! Are you going to able to go to the actual party?" Minato asked feeling guilty about this.

Naruto shook his head, "Nope, I might be too busy." He said as he leaned over and kissed the blonde. As the glasses wearer went to get ready for bed Minato pouted. The hokage really wanted to see Naruto in his costume, "Minato, you coming?" The blonde blushed, he completely forgot that they had to share the bed!

XXXXXXXXXX

A furious Kushina stormed into Mito's hotel room and spotted her daughter on the bed, "Mito Namikaze! Do you have any idea what you have done?!"

Mito glared, "I didn't do anything wrong. They should've done as told."

Kushina ran her fingers through her hair as if she was going to tear it out, "Mito you can't go around destroying things because people don't follow your demands. The Daimyo was furious! He is considering tearing done Konoha because of what you did!"

Mito shrugged, "So? Dad is the hokage. He can do anything."

Kushina blinked at the stupidity of what her daughter said, "Mito, this has nothing to do with physical strength. The Daimyo owns the land that Konoha stands on. He can order it destroyed if he wants and we can't stop him. In fact, the only reason he didn't is because Naruto managed talk him out of it."