Dancing Hearts

Last time:

If he had, he would've seen glimmering specks of light float out of his and Minato's plants and dance together before fading away moments later. The beautiful event was done in only seconds and the only witnesses were the stars in the sky and one ghost.

XXXXXXXXXX

Four months have past since that near catastrophic mission in the tomb and team 7 has become one of the most successful teams to date. They completed several missions that were C rank and even an A rank!

The A rank was to protect a bridge builder from Wave who is wanted dead by a corrupt crime lord named Gato. The bridge builder Tazuna paid for a C rank mission, but Naruto had a vision that revealed he was lying and that the mission was really an A rank. After telling Minato and his teammates that they would take the mission anyway, but instead of just an escort mission Naruto suggested killing Gato and Kakashi approved. When they made it to Wave Hinata used her Byakugan to find Gato and his safe. Naruto sent his golems to get the safe while and the next day Gato was killed by a meteor that Naruto summoned. They gave the safe to the villagers of Wave to help them rebuild.

Yes, everything is going well for team 7. Hinata's arrogance has mostly gone away. She's not humble, but not arrogant. Naruto has been getting along a little better with the Namikazes. He made Minato an artifact that will summon a water mirror. Apparently, there are some people who can see the telescope jutsu because they unknowingly have access to mana, but they only see a blur because they have limited access. It would be bad if someone who wasn't an alley figured out the telescope jutsu so switching to the water mirror is a good idea. Naruto spent a few hours with tweaking the water mirror to Minato's liking, but Minato would occasionally make a suggestion just to spend time with Naruto. Minato even gave Naruto the blueprints to Yoko's seal and they made it so Yoko can come out more often. At least, his consciousness and no, he's not allowed a bigger golem. And, Kakashi is Kakashi. He's still a lazy pervert, but he has been more involved with training, especially with helping Naruto gain experience through spars. Yes, team 7 is doing very well!

Oh, you are probably wondering about Mito, right?

Mito Namikaze has not only been removed from team 7 she has been removed from the ninja register completely! Yep, she's no longer a ninja and she is currently under house arrest with Kushina and three anbu watching her at all times. And ramen has been forbidden for years and is being enforced with a seal on her tongue. If she eats ramen she throws it up or if she enters a place that serves ramen she gets a paralyzing shock so her guards can drag her out without a fuss. That's what the seal does.

She's also going to a therapist three times a week. So far, no progress with Mito in that area.

XXXXXXXXXX

"Ok, your next mission is to guard the Daimyo's daughter, Akane, while she's at her friend Kazumi's dance contest." Said Minato to team 7, Arashi, Menma and Kurama. Akane, a pretty 16 year old girl with brown hair and green eyes came into the room. After saying 'hellos' they all left to meet Akane's friend. Minato's heart skipped a beat when the glasses wearer smiled at him before leaving.

They all arrived at the dance hall early.

"I'm glad my father let me come. He's usually so over protective and stubborn. Oh, there's Kazumi!" Akane smiled and ran over to a girl with brown eyes and long wild black hair pulled into a ponytail.

Katsumi smiled, "Akane! I'm happy you came! Who are these guys?"

Akane scratched her cheek sheepishly, "They're ninjas. My Dad said I had to have protection."

Kazumi rolled her eyes, "What my Dad wouldn't give to be able to hire ninja to watch me when ever I leave the house. Your lucky he let you leave."

Akane giggled, but then noticed that someone wasn't there, "Hey, Kazumi. Where is your partner?"