Bad Golem

Last time:

Naruto frowned and described the vision to Minato as he hoped the foreboding feeling he had was only his imagination.

XXXXXXXXXX

It has been six days, but no progress has been made in finding the man who attacked Naruto so the only option left was to use the water mirror.

"Ok, Naruto, what do we do?" Minato asked as he placed water mirror artifact on his desk.

"My mana is on the guy because of the spell I injured him with. I put a little of my mana on the plate and when it summons the water mirror it will automatically lock on to the guy who jumped me." said Naruto as he channeled a little mana into the artifact on Minato's desk.

"Ok, but not too much." A concerned Minato fussed.

Naruto chuckled as he channeled mana into the plate. He has had plenty of rest and is almost fully recovered, but Minato was still worried about him, "It's done."

The flat plate glowed and created a mirror out of water that hovered a few inches above it. Less than a second later an image came into focus. They could see a man with a cloak clutching his right arm as he entered an underground hideout. He went in to the room Orochimaru was in and waited.

XXXXXXXXXX

Orochimaru was in the middle of an experiment when someone wearing a cloak entered the lab.

The snake sage looked at the person, "It's been a while- what happened to your arm?" He asked with mild curiosity as he glanced at the mangled burnt limb.

"That fucking Kurosaki brat did this! I thought you said he was out of mana!" Growled the man under the cloak.

"He was, but I also told you to be careful because we don't know how mana works." The snake shrugged carelessly.

"Whatever. I'm done with this good guy crap! That bitch and his sons belong to me! Minato owes me, he should be with me not that chakraless freak" He growled angrily.

Orochimaru smirked, "So, you are going to help me destroy Konoha?"

"Yeah, but under one condition. I get Minato and his sons." The man hissed in pain as he tried to move his injured arm so it could be healed.

The snake sage smirked, "I was just going to kill them, but making them your sex slaves would be far more satisfying. You have a deal, Jiraiya. When should we attack?"

The man dropped his cloaked revealing that he was indeed the toad sage, Jiraiya, "The chunin exams would be our best opening."

XXXXXXXXXX

The snake sage smirked, "I was just going to kill them, but making them your sex slaves would be far more satisfying. You have a deal, Jiraiya. When should we attack?"

The man dropped his cloaked revealing that he was indeed the toad sage, Jiraiya, "The chunin exams would be our best open-" the water mirror lost the image.

Naruto frowned, "Hmm I guess the spell wore off sooner than expected ... Minato? Are you ok?" The concerned magic user asked.

The blonde just shook his head, "It's my fault you were hurt ... if I just saw what he was like sooner maybe ..."

The magic user reached out for Minato, "t's not your fault Minato and I'm fine- Minato ... wait!" Minato took a few steps back, out of the magic user's reach and vanished in a yellow blur. Naruto looked worried, "I have to find him. Of course, that won't be easy, I just had to fall for the guy nicknamed 'The Yellow Flash' and is a sensor." Naruto groaned as he pondered on how he could catch his lover.