Storm

Last time:

"But Naru-chan, they also know that she used you as a scapegoat. They want to make it up to you."

XXXXXXXXXX

Naruto walked towards the front of the door of the Namikaze compound. He hasn't seen this door since he was seven, 8 years ago, "Why now? Is it because of the purification spell I cast? Demons have been coming to the human world through portals for centuries ... their demon chakra seeped into the ground and that chakra can affect the mind and those effects would've been reversed when the demonic chakra was purified, but I don't know if that's the case with them since I never tested them for demon energy exposure and I can't assume anything just because they fought Yoko since they are too many factors. Even my mana affected them, though, the effects from when I was young could've faded since I was away from them ... well ... let's get this over with."

He opened the door and walked in. He could hear yelling as he approached the living room. It sounded like Mito was being scolded. He stood in the in the living room and watched them while he waited for them to notice his presence.

Kushina was mad, "Mito you know damn well that I don't like being lied to!" Mito just crossed her arms and huffed.

Minato gave an exhausted sigh, "Mito if you don't start telling us the truth I'll get a Yamanaka to mind walk you-... Naruto? Is that you?"

Everyone looked at Naruto and their jaws dropped. He was not the small child they used to vent their anger on anymore. He stood at about 6 feet 8 inches tall with broad shoulders and tan skin. He was very muscular, but not bodybuilder bulky, he was clearly built for both strength and speed. He was wearing a red long sleeved Chinese style shirt with black anbu style pants. His slim silver framed glasses glinted in the light making them look at his cold dark blue eyes and long straight white hair that went to the middle of his back.

"Yes, it's me. Do you need me, Namikaze-san?" Minato winced at the cold tone and he was sad that Naruto didn't call him Dad or Tou-san, but figured he deserved it.

"Yes, we want say we're sorry for punishing you when didn't you deserve it. We know now that Mito used you as a scapegoat." Minato said and he and Kushina both apologized.

Kushina looked at Mito and said, "Mito, say you're sorry to your brother."

Mito glared, "No way! That waste of space got what he deserved. I just hope his heart finally gives out so we can be rid of his uselessness for good."

Everyone was shocked at Mito's comment, except Naruto.

A furious Kushina drew back her hand and was about to smack Mito, but someone caught her wrist before she could. She turned and was surprised to see Naruto holding her wrist, "Naruto? Why are stopping me from punishing her?"

Naruto seemed calm, but he was actually very angry, (Exposure to demon chakra may have been a factor, but it clearly wasn't the only one, otherwise, they would be apologizing for a lot more.) He thought before saying everything that needed saying, "Simple, because I believe it's a little unfair. You're all different, you all know how family should be treated, but you didn't care and treated me like shit anyway. She, on the other hand, grew up watching you treat me like shit. She grew up watching me be used as a scapegoat so why shouldn't she think it's ok? She grew up hearing all of you call me things like 'waste of space' or 'useless' while the rest of you laugh, so why shouldn't she think it's ok? She grew up watching as I was left home on family vacations. She grew up watching you never celebrate my birthday or get ant presents for any holiday. She grew up never seeing me at the dinner table eating with you. Now I'm not saying she's right, but do you understand why I think it's unfair for you all to have an epiphany and expect her change too."