Rainbow with a Haunting

Last time:

There was something familiar about her and that's when it clicked in their minds. It was Momo KurosakiM the hero of the second shinobi war and she looked PISSED!

XXXXXXXXXX

Minato was sitting at his desk trying to do his paperwork. Keyword is trying. He just couldn't focus. He couldn't take his mind off Momo and Naruto.

Naruto apparently having the ability to talk to spirits and even demons through seals ...

Momo and Naruto having the same last name ...

It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Momo was his mother. Kushina was saddened when they put 2 and 2 together, but neither Kushina or Minato had the right to be mad at Naruto. They were never there for him, but Momo was.

Minato sighed and looked at the clock. It was one hour till the graduation exam starts. Arashi should be escorting Mito to the classroom right now. The blonde kage groaned at the thought of his troublemaking daughter. He couldn't help but wonder where everything went so horribly wrong.

Minato whipped out his crystal ball and activated the telescope jutsu so he could check on Mito. He found Mito and Arashi walking to the academy ...

XXXXXXXXXX

Arashi groaned, he was not happy about being told to take Mito to school. He loved his sister, but she's a BRAT! He was really surprised that he didn't notice this rotten behavior before. As an anbu you would think he would've seen something!

"I can't wait to be on Sasuke's team. Once he sees me in action I know he'll make me his wife!" Mito said who, for some reason, believes that everything will go her way even after being found out only two days ago and is being punished for everything she has done.

Arashi sighed, "Should you really be so confident? You did cheat to get this far, so you might not pass. Of course, even if you do you might not get on Uchiha-san's team."

Mito snorted, "I'm a Namikaze so, of course, I'll pass and Sasuke and I are meant to be together, so we will be on the same team, because true love conquers all."

Aeashi and Minato both deadpanned at what she said and both thought, (Does she really believe that?)

Arashi looked up and saw a friend of his walking up to them, "Hello, Arashi, and you must be Mito. My name is Mizuki and I'll be the proctor for your exam. Ready to start?" The silver haired chunin asked.

Mito was confused, "What? What do you mean start? The exam doesn't for an hour!"

Mizuki smirked, "Everybody else's exam starts in an hour. Your exam starts now."

"What? WHY?!" Mito snapped.

"The hokage wants to make sure you don't cheat. So you are going to start and finish the written portion before anyone else starts, You will also be taking the other parts of the test separately ... now, let's go to our classroom and start!"

Mizuki, Minato and Arashi all noticed that Mito looked very pale and worried, and they found it a bit funny. On the way to the classroom Arashi and Mizuki were talking casually. Arashi was curious about Naruto and decided to see if he could get any information.

"So, who is the rookie of the year this year?" Arashi asked.

Mizuki grinned, "His name is Naruto Kurosaki. He's an interesting kid and by far the tallest person I've met. Well, he was always tall, but when he hit puberty he had a big growth spurt ... he is very bright and the things he can do even without chakra coils are awesome. Let's see, he has half of the class crushing on him and he doesn't seem to notice. Hell, even the Uchiha has a thing for him." Mito scowled at the thought of her Sasuke being gay, it was nonsense! "And it's sad, but you know he emancipated himself." Said the silver haired chunin instructor.