Daimyo Dilemma

Last time:

Minato thought about Mito's possible reaction to his and Naruto's relationship and promptly fainted.

XXXXXXXXXX

Mikoto Uchiha, Kushina's friend, came into the Namikaze compound and found the redhead packing, "Packing already? Don't you still have a week until the Daimyo daughter's party?"

Kushina looked at her friend and smiled ,"Hey, Mikoto! Yeah I want to make sure I don't forget anything. We just got the details for the party. Let me get the card." Kushina stepped over a duffel bag and picked up a card on the desk and gave it to Mikoto.

The raven read the card, "It's one day and two nights at a resort, oh la la, and it's a Halloween theme, what's your costume?"

"I was going to go get one! Want to come?" Kushina asked excitedly. The two went out and looked through the shops. They found one they liked and went in.

Kushina went to the rack of costumes and pulled out one, "What do you think, Mikoto?" She asked as she modeled the sexy witch costume.

Mikoto whistled, "Tsume would love to see you in that!"

"You think? I'll get it! Now, almost everyone has one, I just need something for Minato and Mito"

Mikoto looked concerned, "So, Mito is going then?"

Kushina sighed, "Minato and I decided we didn't like the idea of leaving her out especially for that long. We told her if she behaves we'll consider letting her have ramen once in a while."

"Let's hope she behaves for all our sakes. The Daimyo isn't someone anyone wants to piss off. Now tell me about Naruto and Minato, how's that going? They've been dating almost a month now right?" Mikoto asked hungry for the gossip.

Kushina nodded as she and Mikoto perused the costumes, "Yeah, about a month. It's so cute! I've never seen Minato like this. He's so happy, but you know they haven't had sex yet."

Mikoto stuck her head between the costumes to look at her friend, "Are you serious!? Naruto, a 15 year old hot blooded male is dating Minato who doesn't look a day over 20, and they haven't done it! Well, I think that might be Jiraiya's fault. After all, spending most of your life with a man who writes porn and secretly tries to jump you every second like your a piece of meat is bound to give you some weirdness about sex."

Kushina frowned, she, like everyone else, didn't like the way the sage stalked Minato, "Yeah, I know he's safe with Naruto and he knows it too. He just needs a push."

"Hey, speaking of Naruto, do you know who his parents are? I've been trying to find out, but I can't find anything. I wanted to give them a piece of my mind." An annoyed Mikoto said unknowingly hitting a nerve.

Kushina froze, except Tsume, she never told anyone about her relation to Naruto, "No, but the person he considers a mother is very protective and is making sure they get what they deserve." she said with a sad smile

Mikoto nodded, "Good, I'd hate to think they got off easy."

Kushina twitched as she remembered every traumatizing thing Momo has done, (Don't worry, we didn't get off easy for what we did.)

Mikoto continued looking through the costumes completely unaware of Kushina's anxiety and smiled, "Hey, I found Mito's costume and it's her size, I think it's a sign!" Mikoto showed Kushna a devils costume and the red head nearly hit the floor she was laughing so hard.

"That's perfect! And it comes with a pitchfork too!" That's when Kushina spotted a costume, "I think I found Minato's!" She grabbed the costume and Mikoto's jaw dropped at the thought of putting that on their hokage!