Magic

If you asked anyone in Konoha about the Uzumaki-Namikaze family they would probably say that they are a loving and dedicated family that has 6 members:

The father, Minato Namikaze, aka the Yellow Flash and the Fourth Hokage. He is a kind, calm, collected, and handsome man in his late thirties. He is blonde with blue eyes and tan skin. He stands 5 feet 10 inches tall with a lean slender, and  feminine build.

The mother, Kushina Uzumaki-Namikaze, aka the Red Death. The most beautiful woman in the village and one of the strongest kuniochi of her time. She is energetic and fun-loving. She stands at 5 feet 2 inches tall with a curvy hourglass figure and waist length long red hair and violet eyes.

The first born, 19 year-old Arashi Namikaze. He is a prodigy just like his father. He is currently in anbu. Arashi stands at 5 feet 9 inches and looks exactly like Minato and has Minato's calm, level headed personality. The only difference is his eyes. Arashi looks like his father, but with Kushina's violet eyes.

The second born, 18 year-old Menma Namikaze. Also, a prodigy and has recently been promoted to jonin. He has shaggy black hair with red tips. He is tan with big blue eyes and is 5 feet 8 inches tall.

The third born, 17 year-old Kurama Namikaze. Even though his only a chuunin he is believed to be the next Red Death because of his amazing sword skills. He looks exactly like Kushina, with his red hair and fair skin, but his hair is short and is styled so that it covers his right eye. He has blue eyes and stands about 5 feet 8 inches.

Then there is Mito, who just turned 14 and will be graduating a year early. She is the hero of Konoha because the nine tailed fox was sealed in her and is a perfect little angel. Mito is identical to her father except her hair is much longer and has red streaks and is pulled into pigtails and stands at about 5 feet 1 inch.

At least, this is the answer you would get if you asked and it's wrong!

For one thing, Mito is not an angel. She is mean, cruel, spoiled, arrogant and just a nasty brat all around. She uses threats and bribes to keep her parents from finding out.

The other reason the answer above is wrong is that there are 7 members not 6 in the Namikaze family.

His name is Naruto and he is 15 and he a victim or, at least, he was. The ones who hurt him can't do anything to him anymore since he doesn't live in the same house and his name isn't Namikaze. Why is he forgotten? Why is his name different? Why does he live somewhere else? Why does no one know or care?

Well it is always best to start at the beginning.

Flashback - 15 years - Oct 31

Momo Kurosaki is a beautiful woman with long brown hair and brown eyes and she died 20 years ago during the Second shinobi war. She was a strong med-nin, possibly stronger than Tsunade, who sacrificed her life defending Konoha. In fact, she still watches over Konoha as a ghost. She is currently watching the babies in the delivery room until some screams startled her.

"MINATO, I'M GOING KILL YOU!" Momo's eyes lit up and she quickly floated to the room the screams were coming from and saw that it was Kushina in labor with her fourth child.

The spirit was happily watching the birth and snickering at Minato, who was cowering in the corner trying to stay out of reach. He learned a valuable lesson about staying out of range the first time, when Arashi was born. He made the mistake of leaning in to try and comfort his wife and she managed to get her hands around his throat. She almost strangled him.

Momo chuckled as Minato flinched as his wife screamed again, "It's good to see you learned your lesson." She said to Minato who ,of course, couldn't hear the ghost's taunting.