Wild Fire

Last time:

There on the table was a very big stack of paper bombs ...

XXXXXXXXXX

Vision

Explosions ...

Fire ... so much fire ...

The trees were blazing ...

The animals screamed and ran for the caves ...

Smoke turned the sky pitch black ...

The snake grabbed the mouse ...

"Attempt to sssstruggle and I'll blow up everyone in the cavessss." hissed the snake.

The mouse squeaked in fear and stopped struggling ...

For a split second the snake turned into Orochimaru and the mouse turned into Minato ...

Minato was looking in fear towards a spot under the Hokage mountain ...

Vision Over

Naruto bolted up into a sitting position and felt his heart racing. This was something he'd have to tell Minato as soon as possible cause that spot in his vision was the evacuation site. Team 7 quickly made it to the tower with a day to spare. They were met by Kakashi who hid his porn again when he saw Naruto coming.

"Good to see you guys are fine! The preliminary round starts tomorrow so go rest after you see the hokage and Danzo to give an official report." Kakashi said while holding his book protectively.

XXXXXXXXXX

Minato had to use every shred of restraint he had to keep himself from jumping Naruto in front of everyone when team 7 entered his office, "Give your report."

Danzo, Kakashi and Minato listened to the reports, "So after the fight with Orochimaru, Kabuto tried to talk to Sasuke."

Hinata nodded, "Yes, and the sound team tried to attack, but they left after seeing that Sasuke didn't have something. Naruto also saw a pretty scary vision before we got here."

The hokage did an excellent job hiding his worry as he asked, "Could you describe the vision?"

The white haired genin nodded, "There were explosions everywhere and Orochimaru was threatening to blow up the 'caves', but I think that meant the evacuation site."

The hokage's eyes widened as Danzo said, "Sai, have you confirmed this?"

"I sent an ink mouse to check- ... here it is." A little mouse came through the window and collapsed on a piece of paper Minato set out. It wasn't good news ...

A look of worry crossed Minato's face, "There are bombs everywhere. All around the border of the village and in the evacuation site. There's also 5 summoning circles placed along the wall of the village."

"It gets worse, sensei. These are areas that the maintenance crew doesn't routinely check. I don't know how they knew of these places, but it might be wise to extend the search to any unused tunnels or actual caves since many are connected to points outside of the village. Despite being unsafe they could be used." Kakashi blinked, everyone was giving him strange looks as they wondered how he knew that. "What? I dated someone on the crew." He said with a shrug.

Danzo frowned, "Kakashi's strangely helpful dating life aside, what do we do? If we try to remove them it will be a dead give away and Orochimaru will bolt."

Minato's eyes widened and he looked at Naruto, "Your door!"

Naruto blinked, "My door? ... MY DOOR! Your brilliant!" He kissed Minato lovingly on the lips, "I'll start on the rune sequence now." With that the mage left in a swirl of snow leaving Hinata, Sai, Kakashi and Danzo alone with the stunned flushed hokage.