Snake in the Grass

Last time:

Arashi announced that the exam will be postponed until everyone regains consciousness.

XXXXXXXXXX

Minato was at his desk talking with Danzo about a possible development.

"So, Kurosaki-san had a vision during that intermission Anko caused?" Danzo asked who was a bit embarrassed that a Leaf ninja would behave in such a way, but it was Anko and there's no controlling her.

Minato nodded, "Yes, it was similar to the Star, Mouse, Toad and Snake vision I told you about, but with a few differences ... the snake and toad wore disguises to get around the forest undetected, the snake had the fur of a raccoon and the toad was wearing the wool of a sheep."

Danzo frowned, "The discovery of the Kazekage's body would explain the snake's disguise since Sand's demon vessel contains Shukaku ... so Orochimaru wants to hide as the Kazekage, but what does 'wool of a sheep' mean? Hmmm either way this means we should increase your security, hokage-sama ... oh, Sai informed me that you gave Kurosaki-san one of your kunais."

"Yes, but it's to signal Arashi and Anko, not me. If Orochimaru tries something or they need help Naruto can use the Hiraishin. The increase in security should be kept discreet, I don't want to alert Orochimaru." Danzo nodded and left Minato to his thoughts. Naruto's vision was far more clear this time. It showed that the little mouse never took an interest in the stars until it saw one fall from the sky, but it couldn't find it until a tree fell to the ground revealing the star that fell some time ago. Minato smiled as his fingers fiddled with his necklace. It was Mito's downfall that brought Naruto into Minato's sights.

"Be safe, Naruto." Whispered Minato as he looked out his window. He wanted more than anything to be the one who helps Naruto, but it would be too much of a give away if the hokage showed up instead of the proctors.

XXXXXXXXXX

Once Arashi saw that everyone was conscious he announced the start of round 2, "Alright! Let's get the second round started, get to your gates and ... begin!" Everyone bolted through the gates and into the Forest of Death. "We finally got this damn test started ... what's wrong, Anko?"

The snake mistress huffed, "Nothing."

"Are you still mad that I sealed your shirt to you?" The only response he got was Anko sticking her tongue out at him.

The hokage's eldest son sighed, "Come on, Anko. We would have never gotten the test started if you stayed shirtless ... alright, I'm sorry, how about some dango?"

"YAY! All is forgiven!" Arashi rolled his eyes as the dango he gave Anko quickly vanished down into her gullet.

XXXXXXXXXX

Sai, Naruto and Hinata stopped not far from a stream, "So how do we do this mission when we're dodging other teams?" Hinata asked.

Naruto thought a moment before saying, "I could make things easier by making golems that look like us."

The ROOT agent nodded, "Yeah, that might make things easier."

The magic user channeled some mana into the ground and three earth golems came up. He cast an illusion on them to make them look like Naruto, Sai and Hinata.

"Nice job, Naruto." Said Hinata as she examined her golem doppelgänger.

The Hinata look alike glanced at the real Hinata, "Not really, clearly my creator made my breasts nicer."

A tick mark appeared on Hinata's forehead, "Maybe, but he clearly screwed up your face."

"No darling, that's just how you look." said the golem with a smirk.