Chapter 37

Third Person's POV

Tahimik na lumabas ang lalaki sa kanyang sasakyan matapos ang labanang naganap.

The two opponents are so focused on the battle that they didn't notice him entering the scene.

He was actually amazed by how Uno managed to take down 20 shadows.

Any normal gangster could never do that. Because shadows are assassins. They're bloody murderes and they will not hestitate to kill you.

His phone rang kaya agad nya itong sinagot.

It was his milady.

"Is she dead?" tanong nito.

Naireport nya na kasi kaninang pagdating palang nya ang estado ni Uno.

That she was tired and there's still 11 of the shadows.

Thus, he was surprised that in that state, Uno managed to survive, alone.

He could've ended the fight in less than five minutes if he wanted to.

Kaya lang ay inutusan sya ng kanyang milady na hayaan ang labanan. That he will just watch and will never interfere.

And of course, he did just that.

He can't disobey his master, can he?

"No, milady. She just lost her conciousness before taking them all down"

The lady behind the phone laughed.

And as a respect, the man waited for his milady to calm down.

"Haaa. She's really interesting huh? Get her over here Sebby, and I want the footage too" masayang sabi nito bago pinutol ang tawag.

Yep, his milady told him to film the fight, saying she wanted to know for sure if Uno is worth playing with.

He really can't understand his milady sometimes.

But one thing is for sure.

She's a devil behind that playful and angelic face.

No, she's satan.

With a sigh, he padded over to where Uno is.

Agad nyang chineck ang vitals ng babae.

Her pulse is weak but she'll survive

He thought and gently lifted the girl.

Just as he was about to go to his car, he noticed that some of the shadows are still alive.

He tsked.

Agad syang nagtungo sa kanyang sasakyan at maayos na ipinuwesto doon ang babaeng hawak.

Once done, he went back to the unconcious and dead shadows.

Isa isa nyang pinagsama sama ang mga ito sa isang tabi.

And using the gasoline that he got from his car, agad nya itong ibinuhos sa katawan ng mga shadows.

One of them was able to wake up and was startled by his state.

"M-Matte.. Matteyo. Don't kill me!" sigaw nito.

But when he finally saw who's he talking too, his mind went blank.

"B-Butler..."

All of his thoughts went away at tanging isang tanong lang ang nasa isipan nito.

'What is the Queen's butler doing here?'

Hindi na nya nalaman pa ang sagot sa katanungang ito, because the moment he went back to his senses, he was already burning.

"AHHHHH!"

Sebastian turned around and started to walk to his car, blocking the sound of agony from those who are left alive.

They were really the unfortunate one.

If they had just dropped dead when it was Uno they're fighting then they won't have to experience being burn alive.

He slipped in his car and started to drive towards his milady.

His mind drifting to the face of the man full of fear upon seeing him.

He can't help but to smirk.

Because just like his milady, he's also a devil himself.

Its funny because someone as rotten as himself was given a chance. Not to redeem himself, no.

He was given another chance to be himself.

He was a devil without a name. But his milday gave him one.

He's now Sebastian King.

A devil in a mask of a butler, who serves no one but his master.

-------

Upon entering the mansion, with Uno in his arms, his milady was already there waiting.

"Took you long enough" she huffed and motioned him to put Uno down.

From there, she inspected Uno's wounds and vitals.

"Hmm, not bad. To think that she fought 20 shadows and only got few broken bones and bruises" she said.

"Get my kit, Sebby" she said na agad namang ikinatango ni Sebastian.

He gave it to his milady at agad namang ginamot ng huli ang mga sugat at nilagyan ng bondage ang parte ng katawan ni Uno.  After that, Sebastian went and put Uno in another spare room before going back to his master.

Pareho na sila ngayong nakaupo sa sofa at tahimik na umiinom ng alak.

"You know, Sebby, I've always admired her" panimula ng kanyang amo.

He looked at her but didn't say a word.

He don't know what to do or to say.

Ngayon lang nagsalita ng ganito ang kanyang amo.

"She's able... to love"

Napakurap si Sebastian.

Love.

Something that he don't know. A foreign place that seems like a fairytale for a person like him.

How can a rotten person like him love, right?

And maybe, that's also how his milady feels.

After all, they're alike. So alike that they almost knew every thoughts and every move they make.

"Neh, Sebby.. I"

This time, she looked at him.

"Someday, I wanna feel that... I want to feel what love is like"

Hindi pa rin nagsalita si Sebastian.

He was debating about what he should say and what he feels.

At last, he thought he wanted to experience it too.

Someday.

"But for now..."

A knowing smirk formed in the girl's face and Sebastian's inner demons instantly woke up, getting excited.

"Let's have fun"

---------

To be continued..

a/n: Sorry guys, I'm cutting this short. Next update depends po kasi tambak school works. Anyways, how was it? I just figured I wanted another cute couple hahaha. Comment guys! Who do you think Sebby's milady is? Are they a friend or a foe? What did she mean by "have fun?". The plot's rolling guyssss. And I'm dropping hints too haha. Thay's all goodnight!

Yen.