Chapter 25

Third Person's POV

Cliff grumpily kicked his foot on the ground, his cheeks still warm from the encounter awhile ago.

He can't believe he's being toyed. And by a gangster at that.

He was always the one playing. The dominant one while watching his prey squirm under his touch and words.

Yet, Serena easily turned the table around. The girl made him feel things he didn't normally feel.

The girl knew how to make him feel... good.

Mabilis sya napailing sa naisip, isinasawalang bahala ang pagiinit ng kanyang pisngi.

I'm going crazy

He thought as he walked faster, desperate get away from the smirking girl just a few feet away from him.

"Wait up, babe" he abruptly stopped on his tracks, head snapping at Serena.

He glared while Serena looked at her side, her lips falling into a playful smirk.

"Don't call me that" he whispered, hissing.

Serena rolled her eyes.

'Arte arte, kala mo naman virgin'

But of course, Serena did not voice her thoughts. Alam nyang mas lalong maasar ang binata pag sinabi nya pa ito. And although, she enjoyed the thought of annoying the hell out of Cliff, she really can't do that. Baka mamaya ay magalit na talaga ng tuluyan ang binata sa kanya.

"Yo dude-- woah!" napaatras si Fier nang tapunan sya ng masamang tingin ni Cliff.

The two boys stopped, confused about their friends irritation but a sudden understanding dawned on then when Serena stuck her head at Cliff's side, making herself visible at the two.

"Hi, Serena" Fier shyly waved while Cole nodded.

Both are grateful for the unseen guards following them and making them safe.

Serena looked at the both of them. Assesing if anything is wrong before nodding back.

This made Cliff roll his eyes and huff in annoyance.

He then resumed walking to his class in silence, his mood's still not lifting up.

Nang makarating sila sa tapat nang kanilang classroom agad nyang binuksan ang pinto ngunit napatigil nang hawakan ni Serena ang kanyang pulsuhan.

Serena looked at Cliff's friends, silently telling them to go on ahead which the two caught on and abided.

When they are finally alone, she let go of Cliff's wrist and leaned her back on the wall.

Cliff's at her front, casually slipping his fists on his pockets while boredly watching the annoying girl, waiting for her to speak.

"I have some men on your section to look over you so you should be fine" Serena said.

This made Cliff roughly put his hand on the wall just inches beside Serena's head, hoping it will startle the girl but Serena didn't even blinked. If anything, she looked bored that made Cliff boil in annoyance.

'Pigilan nyo ko masasakal kotong babaeng to!'

He tsked.

"I can fvcking take care of myself" inis na saad ng binata.

He can't just accept it. No, his ego won't let him cave in to the girl. Sya ang lalaki. Bakit sya ang kailangang protektahan?

"Really? Very well then" Serena said smugly, her face telling Cliff that she don't believe it.