Chapter 30

"A-Are you bullshitting me?"

Louis half glared at his older step brother and crossed his arms, shaking his head in disappointment.

"Unbelievable"

"No, no, no, im serious!"

"What are you serious about?"

"Louis, be mine. I want you to be.....officially mine. I want you all to myself."

"Well isn't that greedy"

Louis raised his eyebrows at Harry and the older boy frowned, figuring what Louis meant to say was no but was trying to break the news in the nicest way.

Harry dropped his head and sighed, feeling stupid at the possibility his step brother would want anything to do with him, after all the things he had done and the way he had objectified him every chance he was given.

The boy grew confused when small little giggles echoed through his ears, Louis to be precise and felt mocked being laughed at. He raised his head and was met with the sight of his step brother wiping away his previous dried up tears and nodding his head, a small blush on his cheeks.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Because it's funny how you think I said No."

Louis winked at Harry and that was all it took for the older boy to come to his senses and break out into a wild, human sized puppy. Harry's face broke out into a huge grin and without second thought, tackled Louis.

The younger boy squealed as he suddenly was being hovered over and pinned down the ground by his step brother who was now smiling like an idiot.(A/N: Bottom Picture on Book Cover :))

"You little....are you serious?"

"Depends on what you're talking about.

Louis smiled up at Harry amused and the older boy wanted to scream

"You know, you aren't really helping. I'm trying really hard not to disappoint you, but I'm fumbling because your beauty is distracting."

Harry licked his lips and watched as the smaller boy's cheeks turned full on rose red. Out of the blue, the younger boy bursted out in a fit of giggles and nodded his head, deciding what he was doing wasn't worth it anymore.

"Yes. Yes Harry...I mean...Yes boyfriend."

Louis smirked and Harry was gone. Closing the gap between the two, Harry wrapped his whole body around Louis and began to cheer, Louis startled by the way they were rolling around the park grass with no care in the world.

"YESSSSSSSSSS! YOU'RE FINALLY MINE YOU'RE FINALLY MINE. I WON. YOU'RE MINE. YOURE MY BABY. YOU'RE MINE YOU'RE MINE YOURE MINE."

Louis laughed in joy and surprised with the older boys excitement. Harry got up off the floor and brought along Louis, who had his arms and legs wrapped around his step brothers chest and neck.

Harry twirled the boy around in his hold and pressed a million kisses to the younger boys neck, cheeks, forehead, and lips repeatedly, not stopping and enjoying the sound of Louis laughter in his ears and pleas to stop.

He didn't care at that moment who was around or if they were showing too much display of affection in public. He twirled the boy around a couple of more times before pressing him against the tree trunk and looking straight into his eyes with so much admiration he was sure Louis could feel it too.

"I've been lost at sea since the first day i saw you're pretty little eyes, Blue."

Louis breath hitched as Harry pressed both their lips together and answered more questions that he could ask with the one simple, gentle kiss.