Chapter 23

"You did...what?"

Harry stared at his step brother in a mixture of shock and awe, not realizing the complexity of the situation he was in.

"I-I moaned your name. It just came out. Everything good I felt...it brought me back to you. It reminded me of you."

Harry wanted to Laugh.

But Harry also wanted to cry.

His brother had just interrupted his first intercourse session with his boyfriend over his name.

Or he could see it in the way where he had accidentally scarred his brother for life with thoughts in his head that had left him with the image of him marked on his brain every time he felt those 'feelings'.

Either one was bad.

Either one, Harry won though.

"Wha...Why would you...What did he say?"

"Well im here, doesn't that tell you it already?"

Harry frowned as he watched his step brother slowly crumble in front of him and began to cry.

Louis loved him.

He was sure of that now.

"I-I dont know what to say. Im so sorry Louis. I didn't mean to...get in your head at that moment...I swear."

"Of course you didnt, you arent a genie."

Louis looked up to Harry and tried his best to smile, ignoring the way his nose fell runny and eyes felt heavy.

"If its any comfort, I think you deserve better."

Harry tried his best to slip the truth in there as smoothly as possible, but Louis seemed to disagree, face turning up side down into a glare, that smile of his slowly fading.

"Is that so?"

"Yes."

"And you wait to tell me now that's how you feel?"

"Friendly reminder, I tried to stop you from dating him. It's not my fault you went behind my back."

"You pushed me into it."

"That's a lie."

"Harry, you were suffocating me."

"I was looking out for your best interest. Its not my fault you don't trust me."

"Well fine, maybe I don't. Niall is a good guy anyway. I just happened to fuck it up because of you."

"No one forced you to think of me when you were with him, Louise. Not my fault he isn't enough for you."

"It is completely your fault!"

Both boys began to move away from each other, Harry sat with his legs sprawled out while Louis kneeled a couple of feet away with his arm in the air pointing at the older boy.

"How is it my fault Louis? I knew he wasnt right for you! Why do you think I wanted to come in between you two at lunch. I didn't want you to get attached to him."

"You're lying. You did that because you were just being a jerk. What happened tonight was because of the incident in the back of your car months ago, not because me and Niall aren't compatible."

"You two aren't compatible!"

"We are!"

"Louis, you two don't even like the same things!"

"We do."

"Since when are you into derby? or drinking until your wasted enough to go through a fast food drive thru in a bicycle wearing a chicken suit? Or doing weird Irish dances to the sound of bagpipes? Or wrestling? Since when do you like playing soccer and getting all dirty in the mud or the smell of sweaty football players?"