Final Chapter 32

"Harry?"

Louis walked out the bathroom, changed into some nike shorts, tennis shoes, and baggy white T-shirt, when he noticed his step brother holding up the picture that belonged to him in his hand.

Louis was a little uncomfortable at the way Harry looked down at his mom, a frown across his face, and staring completely dumbfounded, which made The younger boy anxious.

"What are you doing, give me that!"

The smaller boy dropped his previous clothes on the floor and reached out to Harry's hands, snatching the picture away from the older boy and receiving a concerned look. He clutched his mom to his chest and glared at Harry for touching things that werent his in the first place.

"S-Shes-"

"My mom you perv! Who said you could see her?!"

"No, she's not."

Louis eyebrows furrowed and scoffed, giving Harry the middle finger for the first time ever and the older boy felt hurt by the action.

"That's my nanny, Louis."

"What?"

"The girl in the picture..."

Harry pointed at the photograph and approached the younger boy, who just took steps back with every one Harry took forward.

"That's my nanny. My nanny Hayes."

"Hayes?"

"That was my nickname for her. She was my Hayes. I was her bear."

Louis grew uncomfortable as Harry's eyes suddenly became watery and he immediately tried to wipe the tears away that threatened to spill. Louis was almost convinced Harry was telling the truth but had doubts his mother had ever been involved in the babysitting business.

"N-No, you probably have the wrong girl."

"No, I dont. that's exactly how she looked when she took care of me!"

"My mom never babysat anyone."

"Louis, I know what Haley fucking looks like, I'm not imagining things!"

Louis eyes widened and let out a small, unintentional gasp.

"H-How...How do you know her Name."

"Louis, that was my nanny!"

Louis didn't know why a part of him wanted to believe Harry but stuck to the opposite side, not believing his mother, if was Harry's nanny before, would just abandon Harry like he had claimed to do so before.

"N-No...I must have told you ..at the park."

"No, you didn't tell me your parents names at the park."

"Then maybe your mum told you, she knows the orphanage people!"

"Louis, that's my nanny and I've never been more sure of something in my life. You're probably lying!"

"How would I be lying?!"

"Haley babysat me because she couldn't have kids! She wasn't fertile!"

"What are you tr-"

"She's not your mother Louis, she cant be!"

Harry didn't mean to come off as rude, but realized his mistake when suddenly, the younger boy was approaching him and giving him a full on smack across the face.

"WELL IM FUCKING HERE AREN'T I, BASTARD. HOW VERY DARE YOU!"

Louis turned around on his heel and locked himself in the restroom, which Harry banged on repeatedly pleaing the smaller boy to come out.