Chapter 11

His chest resembled the oxygen pumping tanks at the hospitals shown in t.v., rising up and down repeatedly as I stared into his eyes and his smirk turned Into a scowl.

Eyes that shinned so bright mere seconds ago seemed to dull and darken at my words, feeling the mockery I had spat out without regret.

I tensed feeling a hand come to clutch my thigh and squeeze it with no restraint, my chest mimicking his when I began to feel his nails bury into my skin.

"H-Harry"

"What did you say"

I was afraid but I wasn't afraid.
I regretted it but I didn't regret it.
I felt pain but I didnt feel pain.

I hated my step brother but...

"Y-You heard me"

"Harry get off of me!"

I fell to the living room floor as I tried to untangle my body from Harry, getting immediately pinned down and a face full of curls while I did so.

I stared up at my step brother and scowled at him back, feeling the adrenaline rush in my veins while i challenged Harry for the first time.

"Take that back you twat!"

"No!!"

I wiggled around on the floor, trying to get out of my 6 foot tall siblings hold, failing miserably but not giving up. I raised my leg to knee him in the stomach but was surprised when he took matter in his own hands and sat on top of mine.

Squeezing the air out of me, I realized his slim body was heavier than I imagined and that my legs now were useless.

"I said. Take. That. Back."

My step brother lowered his head down and looked me right in the eyes, the look behind them completely difficult to figure out what they felt.

"No! Whats it to you!"

"Hes not better than me!"

"Hes not the one almost suffocating his brother, is he?"

"You're not my brother!"

There it was again, the unfriendly reminder that I didnt belong in this family. 
Harry had stuck a knife in me when I had first arrived here and locked me up in a dark room for punishment, metaphorically.

And since then, he had been twisting it endlessly with every single reminder I wasnt his fleshing blood nor his mothers, and I was getting sicken tired of it.

"Who would want to be with a person like you! All you do is hurt people and you dont even feel sorry for it!"

"How dare you have the nerve to define who I am as a person!"

"I don't need a damn resume Harry, I know who you are already. You're a monster!"

I yelled with all the oxygen in my lungs as I saw Harry raised his fist in the air, knowing what future lied ahead of me.

"Just kill me please.", I whispered as I closed my eyes and sighed, waiting for the blow.

I didn't understand what I had done to deserve this, not a single clue besides growing up to be myself. No one had ever loved me and no one ever would. There was no meaning to my life, I was just another useless human being selfishly taking up space and air.

Useless.

*flashback*

"mommy mommy mommy, look what I drew"