Chapter 15

After what seemed an eternity of having our lips locked, I finally pulled away to be met with a sight of a breathless Niall. He shot me a grin before turning around to our friends and raising his hands in triumph, to which I could only laugh along because of the looks I was receiving.

"It was about time!!" Danielle beamed at me before Liam could give her a playful push.

"Ow.! Watch the merchandise, Payne."

"Leave those two alone. The last thing they need is a mother snooping in their business."

"Im sorry ! I cant help how cute they look."

I rolled my eyes at Danielle, not really feeling comfortable enough to be stared at, but tried to anyway.

"Dont Worry Dani. Liam here is just jealous he hasnt got as much action with his lover boy."

Liam began to choke on his chocolate milk and I awkwardly chuckled, having no clue Liam was into guys or even had a boyfriend.

"I thought I told you to stay out of my love life."

"I was just saying."

Sophia waved her drink around and shot a wink to Liam, which was followed by his cheeks turning crimson red. Not having a clue what was going on, but pretty curious, I tried to join in the conversation.

"You have a boyfriend, Liam?"

"He wishes he was advanced as me!"

Niall beside me chirped and wrapped his arm around my waist.

This was already moving way to quickly.

"No, it's nothing-its nothing like that."

Liam shrugged and was obvious to suggest he wanted to drop the topic.

Before Calum could began to talk about the flying dog dream he had experienced last night, I felt the hairs on the back of my neck rise with the pulling of shirt I had unexpectedly received by the same cheeky brunette that was at my step brothers party.

My mind seemed to blank out as she began to speak, only registering the thoughts of how angry she looked right now, for some reason pointing at me and poking at my chest.

She waved her hands around, and I took that as my cue to turn the audio on in my ears.

"I mean seriously! Did he not know you we're gay or something?!"

"W-What?"

The girl's face scrunched up and began to pout, possibly figuring out I hadn't listened to her in the past minutes she was standing in front of me. My eyes trailed down to her shirt and found the big red stain in the middle rather odd, not remembering seeing it there when she had walked in with Harry.

Oh right.

She was my step brothers girlfriend.

"Because of you, Harry ruined my shirt! Im guessing he didn't know you were gay because when he turned and saw you kissing him-"

I watched as She began to wave at Niall beside me.

"..He went completely bonkers! I tried to calm him down and he just pushed me, knocking over my tray and getting spaghetti sauce all over my favorite shirt! Look what you're done! Its ruined!"

The girl stomped her foot on the ground and I really had no idea on what to do. In my perspective, I had done her a favor, that top too hideous to even call it a shirt.

But I felt strange at the thought that Harry had freaked with me kissing Niall. What did he care? His girlfriend was right here.
And I doubted he had hatred towards guys that liked guys. He had kissed me? so that couldn't really place him under the homophobe list.