Chapter 1

My bottom lip trembled in fear, the older boy hovering above me with a glare on his face.

"Dont Look At Me, Who the fuck are you!"

The boy grabbed me by the collar and brought me up to his face, my whole body now shaking with fear. My feet weren't touching the ground.

I was floating.

"Lou-Harry! Put Your Brother down!"

I opened my eyes and watched as my new mom made her way upstairs, I letting out a huge breath I didnt know I was holding in.

"Brother? What the fuc-"

"Harry! what did I say about cursing?"

"What did I say about a new sibling?!"

"Harry pl-"

"Take her back!"

I turned back to look at the figure and frowned, not knowing why he was being so mean. Im not a girl. The older boy gone by the name of Harry turned back to look at me and let go of my collar, my body no longer feeling like flying but feeling the sharp sting of my bum colliding with the floor.

"Harry! Dont be so mean. This is Louis. and Im not taking him back."

"Are you sure its not Louise?"

"Harry please."

"I-Im n-not a girl."

"No one told you to speak."

The boy raised his hand at me, and I whimpered with fear, knowing very well where this was going.

"Harry Edward, Dont you dare lay a hand on your brother!"

Anne ran towards me as I began crying, wrapping her arms around me while she kissed my hair.

"W-What? I wasnt even going to hit him!"

"Im not playing with you Harry. If I get one complaint from Louis, I will make sure all of your belongings vanish. Understand?"

"But I wasnt even go-"

"DO You understand Harry?!"

"Yes MOM I UNDERSTAND."

The figure glared at me one last time before turning around and heading back inside his room, slamming the door on the way in. I sniffled as Anne continued caressing my hair, my knees still trembling with fear.

I never had to deal with kids older than me. I was the oldest one at the orphanage, and even though my brothers hit me, it was different because they were younger and didnt know what they were doing.

"Im so sorry Louis. I should have told you about my older boy sooner."

I wiped my nose and nodded, just looking at the black door where my Older brother apparently stayed.

"W-Why Is he m-mean?"

"Hes not mean babe, hes a real sweetheart. Just been having some problems lately, I hope he gets over soon."

"O-Oh. Okay."

I nodded and offered Anne a small smile, knowing this was something I would have to get over.

"How about we go fetch you that bowl of spaghetti now. Its ready."

*********

My glasses kept sliding down my nose as I lowered my head down to eat all the spaghetti in the soup bowl, finding the meal so better than the food they gave back home.