Chapter 29

Louis kept his head down as Nialls plus one began to try and make conversation with the blonde boys friends, yet felt the stares received by each and one of them on his head.

A thousand things were running through his mind, how stupid he was believing their relationship minus Harry could probably have been perfect, or that he thought he was being loved all that time together, or the nerve Niall had for introducing her not even 24 hours after their break up, everything so simple and quick to the point.

He took out his phone and tapped a quick message under the table, which Niall saw and frowned at, taking his phone out also and hoping the blonde wouldn't see it.

Niall waited for the message to arrive, finger hovering over the unlock button, and eyed Louis suspiciously as he placed his food all back onto his plate. The younger boy didn't look him in the eye and looked around the table to his other friends, where Mostly the girls were shocked with the news, and staring at him directly to the point it seemed they wanted Louis to spill the details through his eyes.

Louis didn't comment though and smiled, attention heading back to Barbara who was telling the story of how she met with Her Boyfriend to Liam, that looked like he wanted to kill Niall on the spot, yet stayed quiet glaring.

The table slowly grew Silent and a pair of footsteps were heard, to which Louis responded to with standing from his seat and making Niall realize what he had done.

Louis began to reach out to grab his lunch tray when suddenly a hand was preventing it from doing so, and Louis grew angry.

"Louis, please stay."

Niall grew angrier when suddenly there was another hand around him, and yanking his hand away from Louis arm harsh.

"Dont touch him."

Harry pushed Nialls arm back to him and glared the most intimidating way he could, repeating the same action to everyone in the table also.

"Its not what it seems Harr-"

"I don't give a fuck what you have to say Niall, its been done and you've fucked up. End Of Story."

"Hey, you're that jerk that broke up with my cousin!! Why don't you answer her calls?"

Louis remained in silence as Harry took his backpack and swung it over his shoulder along with his own, ignoring Barbaras comments. He
took his step brothers lunch tray and dumped it in the trash, leading him out the cafeteria and out of sight from the blondie and his friends.

Once out the cafeteria, Harry wrapped his arm around Louis shoulder and pressed a kiss to the younger boys hair, feeling the need to comfort his step brother because of what had just happened.

Louis did not react to the gesture and walked in silence with his head down beside Harry.

Harry tried to be understanding with the situation but couldn't help but feel more anger instead of sympathy, despite the look on the younger boys face which showed pain.

Harry wasn't really sure what Louis was feeling or if the expressions Louis was doing was because he had just realized he loved Niall and had his heart broken, or if Louis was just in a state of a shock he had forgotten how to speak.

Either way, the older boy remained quiet as he led Louis out of the school building and into the parking lot, where he unlocked the car and placed both of their bags in the backseat while Louis entered emotionless into the car and sat in silence.

Harry sat in the drivers seat and started the engine, after a couple of minutes on not getting any response of where Louis wished to go, pulling out the parking lot.