Chapter 2

My hands trembled as I got up from the couch and walked over to Harry, feeling so small inside compared to his Overconfident demeanor. I dropped my head when I stood in front of him, feeling uncomfortable how his eyes scanned up and down my body like some sort of art sculpture. Chills ran down my body when his hand touched mine, the blood in my face draining when I felt him wrap both his arms around my back and pull me to his lap. I gulped and stayed still, my knees burying themselves on each side Of his thighs.

"Look at Me."

He pressed his fingertip against my chin and tilted my head up, my eyes meeting the orbs of the monster. I pulled my hands away from his hold and crossed them in front of my chest, them being the only source of defense. I could sense no good from this boy, he scared me. And by the look of his smirk, I could tell he knew too.

"Moms gone so you have no where to run now. So we're gonna set some rules here. First, she's not your mom. Do you understand?"

I nodded my head as I bit my lip, my heart aching with the feeling of rejection.

"I said do you understand."

"Y-Yes."

"Second, stay out of my room. If I see you even a few feet away from my room, hear you, or can even smell you, trust me. You're going to wish you never step a foot in this house."

The lump in my throat grew as he brought his hand up to my hair and twirled my fringe around his finger so delicately. I didn't understand how he could be smiling so friendly when everything coming out of his mouth was so mean.

"Third, You do as I tell you. If I tell you to go do something for me, you do it. If I tell you to get lost, you better hope I don't catch sight of you. I want nothing to do with you. You're not my brother, your blood is not the same as my blood and will never be. Understand"

I sniffled as I slowly nodded my head, feeling disgusted with how Harry was able to be so mean with me. He brought the tip of his thumb up to my eyes and wiped away my tears, still grinning even if I was crying.

"Fourth, don't touch my things. I don't want your girly cooties on it."

"B-but I'm not a-a girl."

"Did I ask you to speak?" I gasped as I felt his palm collide against my face, my hands quickly shielding my face from him. I shook my head desperate to make him happy, even if my veins were boiling with anger.

"Good. Which comes to the fifth rule. Mom doesn't give you permission to do stuff, I do. You're my responsibility until I can get rid of you. She might act like she's willing to care for you, but I know it's going to be me that has to put up with you. She works everyday so don't you even bother getting attach to her, you won't even see her. Understand?"

It was too good to be true.

"Y-Yes H-Harry."

"Sixth Rule, don't get comfortable. You're not going to be here for long. It will be better in the long run if you go by this rule the most."

Way too good.

"Y-Yes."

"7th Rule and the last, don't you dare snitch on me you little brat. Every time one of my belongings gets taken away from me because of you, its just going to be one more day you wish you weren't here on this earth."

I wish I could go back.

"Do you understand?"

"Y-Yes Harry." I bit my tongue as I tried to silent my cries, feeling so scared at Harry who was still sitting amused with me. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up as he stopped smiling and furrowed his eyebrows at me. He stopped massaging my back and brought his hands to the back of my neck, bringing my face centimeters away from his.