Chapter 16

The drive back to the house was dreadfully silent, the soft music on the radio playing the only noise circulating around the car. The sound of our desperate breaths were no longer existent, and all that was left was a stupid smirk left on my brothers face that seemed to grow every time he had the opportunity to glance at me.

There was so many questions I had, so many answers I needed, some enlightenment I had to receive as soon as possible to pull me out of the dark.

I had no clue what had just occurred nor why I felt satisfaction in the aftermath, seeing as I had done something that in the long run, didn't seem too good.

Relationships were and are not my area of expertise, but I'm not as stupid to not realize, I had just took part in an act of cheating, letting someone else's lips roam all over my body and my lips when it was clear I had agreed other terms with my boyfriend.

Niall.

How was I going to explain all of this to him? Surely he would understand right

'My brother kind of pushed me into the car and began to kiss me and it felt really good so I didn't tell him to stop.'

The more I thought of my response, the more I wanted to slap myself in the face for not coming up with something better.

'His lips just felt really good and he was rubbing his manparts against mine and that felt really good too so I just kinda went with it'

I pondered once again and ended up wanting to punch myself this time, realizing that wasn't better.

'he just looked really good between my legs, I just had to say yes.'

Another slap.

'Have you ever felt some one rubbing you and kissing you? You should try it. it felt really good. which reminds me, I kinda did that with my brother yesterday so are we all good?'

Another punch.

I sinked lower in my car seat and began to rub my eyes, not knowing the correct way to go about this nor how to approach the topic.

"You don't have to tell him you know?"

I jumped in my seat when I realized the car had came to a stop and my step brothers raspy, deep voice was now echoing in the car.

Not tell him?

"It can be our little secret."

I turned my brother and just stared at him with wide eyes, not believing what he was asking me to do. I couldn't lie to Niall

"I-I cant lie to my boyfriend."

"Its not called lying if he doesn't even know about it in the first place."

"But thats wro-"

"And Louis, when you have made out with someone else and let yourself get dried humped, you are kind of past the point a sweet, innocent relationship. You cheated. Get over it."

I gasped as Harry took a step out of the car and slammed the door shut, leaving me in the car alone to myself and my thoughts.

I know I had done something wrong, but had it been a mistake?

Seeing my brother snap at me now was definitely not aiming towards the side I wanted it to go to. I stepped out of the car and began to walk towards the entrance of my temporary home, trudging on my way there when I realized he was waiting at the door.

The sudden shift of mood was uncomfortable beyond compare, but I sucked up my emotions and approached the door.

Arriving, the most unexpected happened, the feeling of my step brothers soft lips being pressed against my forehead the last thing I was expecting to receive.