Nineteen

If Alya hadn't told me...

Alix gasped after hearing what Marinette had told her. Had Hawk Moth really kept this secret from her?

If Alya hadn't told me that Alix was trying to save her parents by doing Hawk Moth's wishes, we wouldn't have stopped her in time.

"But..." Alix was still shocked, covering her mouth. "But... How?"

I know it's lying, and Alix wil probably be mad at us later, but this is for her own good.

"Well, it's true."

We have to lie to her about Paris being in danger. She can't raise Emilie from the dead. If Hawk Moth was finally able to raise Emilie from the dead, turn one important person from his life will die in replacement of Emilie.

And that person could be Adrien, Nathalie. It could even be Alix, as Hawk Moth cares a bit about her now.

"You can't raise people from the dead by going back in time. I mean it's possible, but it's also dangerous," Alya pointed out. "It will need all your strength. You're still little, Alix. Stuff like this can be too hard to handle."

Yes, we've finally found out.

We realized it when we compared the voices between Gabriel Agreste and Hawk Moth. Surprising. Shocking.

"I can do it! It won't bring Paris danger!" Alix yelled, folding her arms.

"But some of us don't want to repeat our lives!" Marinette yelled back. "If you bring Emilie back from the dead, well... There will be no going back!"

"But this will be a good opportunity for us to fix the mistakes we made in the past," Alix said. "Plus my parents..."

"We know about your parents, Alix," Alya placed a hand on her shoulder. "And we can help you..."

---

"Plagg, you're back!" Adrien smiled happily at the kwami that had entered his room.

"Listen kid. That woman, Nathalie or something. She left so you can come downstairs now and leave this place to fix this mess."

"So you know the mess we're in?" Adrien clapped, until he realized he was clapping.

"Well Master Fu told us," Plagg rolled his eyes. "And plus, Ladybug and Cat Noir have defeated TimeBreaker. Again! Marinette and Alya are currently talking to...uh...the girl..." (When you don't know someone's name...)

Adrien raced downstairs as quick as his tiny legs could carry him. He opened the door and left, trying not to make too much noise.

Nathalie came rushing downstairs when she heard the door. Unfortunately Adrien wasn't good with being quiet. And when she got to the front door, the boy was already running away from the mansion.

Why is he so stubborn?!

-----

We can help you...

Alix, choose wisely. If you get your friends to help you, they could get in danger. They are putting their lives at risk. But if you work alone, I won't hurt you. And think about your parents. Remember where they are...with me!

Alix gulped and backed away. "You...can't do that."

"What?" Alya and Marinette frowned at each other.

"You can't help me," Alix repeated more clearly.

"Yes we can!" Marinette urged. "If you come with us, we'll introduce you to a man that can move us back to the year we once were."

"What?!" Alix yelled. "How is that supposed to help?! My parents-?"

"Alix," Alya spoke calmly. "If we move back to the year we were, your parents will be safe and sound...like we once were.

If you decide to change the past and raise Emilie from the dead, then when we want to move back to the right year, your parents won't be with you.

"No matter if you save them or not!"