Eighteen

"I've got her!"

Mini TimeBreaker stumbled and fell when she tripped on Ladybug's yoyo. She quickly made a move to get back up and but she felt something press on top of her.

It was a bag filled with something heavy inside. Since she was little, she couldn't get back up. She didn't have enough strength.

"Now, take the skate!" Cat Noir headed for the skate, but then Mini TimeBreaker reached her hand to touch him. He dodged it, but wasn't able to get the skate.

TimeBreaker, you can't fail me now!

Mini TimeBreaker struggled to get off. She remembered why she was doing this. To free her parents. To restore Hawk Moth's wife.

To bring peace to Paris.

But how could she do it? It was that simple, but yet not that simple at the same time. All she had to do was go way back in time, but with Ladybug and Cat Noir trying to stop her, it made the job harder.

Finally Cat Noir grabbed her skate. She failed. She already knew she would fail, but she didn't expect it to be so soon.

Once her skates were taken off, Cat Noir used cataclysm to destroy them and the butterfly flew out.

TRY HARDER!!

She felt forced as Hawk Moth yelled at her. Then she heard Ladybug purifying the akuma. She returned back to the dark girl she was, and that heavy bag was lifted off of her.

Too bad her heavy burden couldn't be lifted as well.

"Are you okay? Who are you?" Cat Noir got down on his knees, eyeing the little girl.

Alix, I have no control of you now. I can't bring you back to the prison you once were in. I can't force you anymore to be TimeBreaker and free my wife from her death.

But be careful of what you do or say. Remember, your parents'lives are still in my hands. If you want to free them, then you will listen to me.

Alix gulped. She turned to Cat Noir, who was still waiting for his questions to be answered. His ring beeped twice, but he still waited.

"I can't exactly tell you, but my name is Alix." She spoke so softly Cat Noir had to lean in closer to be able to hear her. "And anyway, tell this girl, Marinette Dupain-Cheng to stop looking for me. I'll lift my burden on my own."

Yeah, I'll do this on my own. I'll free my parents, I'll be able to be TimeBreaker again and free Emilie from her death. Someday.

Cat Noir nodded, not fully getting what was going on. But he had met her. Marinette Dupain-Cheng, the little eight year old girl.

"Alright, then." His ring beeped for the fourth time, and he stood up and turned to Ladybug, who was still there. "Bye," and he left.

Landing behind his house, he de-transformed and went inside. (This isn't Adrien, okay? So he doesn't live in a mansion).

"I gotta go again. Master Fu called for me," Plagg spoke. "Just give me camembert and I'll be leaving."

The boy did as he was told. "Why do you always leave now? Is there something going on you aren't telling me?"

"Listen kid, Master Fu told us not to tell you," Plagg shook his head as he bit into the camembert. "So stay patient, and I'll return. Don't miss me too much."

The boy rolled his eyes and Plagg flew away.

---

Alix was about to leave. Somehow Hawk Moth had given her the directions to where the cage was. And where he had hidden her parents.

She was about to leave when she saw Marinette running over to her. Alya was running beside her, and they were yelling for her to stay and not move.

"What is it?" Alix asked as they got closer. She wasn't in the mood. After all she had parents to save, a wife to bring back, and bring peace to Paris.

"Don't change the past!" Marinette yelled. "Don't bring her back!"

"What do you mean?"

"If you bring Emilie back from the dead, the whole Paris will be in danger!"