Eleven

It was such a great idea, yet it failed...

Adrien had suggested they go visit Alix's parents, but they weren't home. They would have thought Alix had went with them, but the fact that she was missing and that they had to find her told them they were obviously wrong.

"We should probably wait for them." Marinette sighed as she sat down on top of the stairs leading to Alix's house.

The others agreed and took a seat beside her.

"If I was Alix, where would I be?" Alya sighed, as she thought about it. We've searched everywhere, mostly Alix's favourite places, but no. The owners of the stores Alix likes to go to said that she hasn't visited in such a long time. Which means Alix is in trouble/ she was captured, or she didn't go back in time like we did.

"Ah, they're coming back!" The girls looked up as Adrien pointed at the couple that were walking towards them.

"Marinette, Alya, Adrien, what are you doing here? If you're looking for Alix, then I'm sorry to say this but she's missing."

Even her parents don't know where she is? Back to the beginning!...

-

"I don't want to transform back and do your evil bidding!" Alix yelled, clenching a fist. "There's no way I'm turning back to TimeBreaker! I almost hurt my friends!"

"But don't forget that it was all Chloe's fault that you transformed in the first place," Hawk Moth grinned. "Just trust me. I promise you, you will get your revenge in her!"

"And why do you want me to do this?!"

"It's not about the miraculous anymore, although it would be helpful if you manage to get them," Hawk Moth spoke. "But I want you to try to go back in time, way back in time, the time when my wife was still alive."

I thought using the miraculous was the only way to wake my wife from the dead. Who knew there was another way?! If this actually works... I just...

"If you go back in time, and my wife is alive, in the future there will be no point if Hawk Moth, because my wife is alive," Hawk Moth pointed out. "Then your friends would be safe. They could have negative feelings but not get akumatized..."

Alix was thinking about it. She didn't like how she had to be a villian again just to bring his wife back, but he made sense. No more danger. No more villans and putting Paris in danger.

"Okay fine. I'll do it, but I will only do it just to get back in time. I'm not fighting anyone like Ladybug and Cat Noir."

"Agreed. Fly my little butterfly, and evilize this girl..."

Alix watched as the dark butterfly flew over to her. She took a deep breath, and let the butterfly enter her shoes.

Is it gonna work? Is it really going to work?!

She started transforming. Her shoes turned into roller skates, her whole clothes changed. She was a Little TimeBreaker.

"TimeBreaker, I give you the power to go back in time and revive my wife. In return, there will be no Hawk Moth in the future."

Hawk Moth is planning to repeat his life just to revive his wife. But if he's repeating his life, then that means the others would have to repeat their lives again. Including me!

"Yes, Hawk Moth. I won't fail this simple task."

"Thank you, Alix..."

-

"Have you heard?... A new villain!" Nadja Chamackh spoke, people all over Paris watching on TV.

What?! A new villian? Adrien looked out the window from his room. It's wired, because there's a new villain but I'm not the Cat Noir to stop the villain with Ladybug.

"You all stay at your place again because his villain might just be as dangerous. Sorry about this, but let's hope Cat Noir and Ladybug will take care of this again."

"Oh, and the villain...

Is a mini TimeBreaker?..."

--------

Sorry for taking so long to update a chapter. I was having serious Writers Block...