Three

"Hey TimeBreaker!"

TimeBreaker turned around, and gasped to see Ladybug and Cat Noir behind her. She grinned and glared at them.

"Remember me?!" She crowed.

"Yeah, we do," Cat Noir spoke as a matter of fact. "You're the one who made two Ladybugs. Can you do that again, please?"

Ladybug turned and glared at him. "Seriously, Kitty?"

TimeBreaker chuckled as she started walking towards the two of them. "If you want me to make two Ladybugs, all you have to do is give me your miraculous and let me freeze you so I can go back in time."

"But you already went back in time," Cat Noir pointed at the class that was still in school as he backed away with Ladybug. He could see himself, Adrien, in there.

TimeBreaker furrowed her eyebrows. She turned back to the school, and started running towards it. Ladybug pointed at her, "quick, run after her. We must not let her each those kids inside."

Cat Noir nodded and followed Ladybug as they ran after TimeBreaker. TimeBreaker turned back, realizing that they were charging after her. She got prepared to fight.

TimeBreaker stretched out her arms, ready to touch the two of them, so they could freeze, and she would be able to collect their energies.

The superheroes dodged every touch she tried to make, and they also tried to attack her as well.

This wouldn't work. I need to make more of me! With that thought, TimeBreaker headed for the school again, but something caught her arm.

She looked back to see Ladybug's yoyo wrapped around her arm, bring her back, away from the school.

TimeBreaker tugged on the yoyo, bringing Ladybug to fall right in front of her. After the yoyo had slipped off her arms, she headed for the school again.

Cat Noir rushed to help Ladybug up. "You know, it wouldn't exactly be such a bad thing," he spoke. "If TimeBreaker makes more if herself, she will be also making more of us. No matter what she does, there will be more of us that her, and we can defeat her."

TimeBreaker ran inside the school, skating right inside her class that was still going on.

The students and the teacher looked at her in complete shock.

"Back away kids, another villain!" The teacher yelled. The kids started backing away, but Alix didn't.

"Alix," TimeBreaker ran to her. "Chloe did it!" She pointed at Chloe, who looked completely confused. "She stole your test, and planned on not handing it back."

TimeBreaker skated to Chloe's desk, picking up the test that was next to her backpack. Alix's eyes were wide when she saw that TimeBreaker was right.

She turned to Chloe. "How could you do this?! How could you want to humiliate me, steal my test, hide it away from me?!"

"Alix, be one of me and we can defeat her!" TimeBreaker took her hand.

"No!" Marinette yelled. "Don't listen to her, Alix. She's a villain!"

"Alix I wouldn't hurt you," TimeBreaker said. "We're the same people after all. Join me and we can get revenge on those who dares to go after us!"

"Okay!" Chloe, you better look out!

Ladybug and Cat Noir then banged opened the door. It felt weird to Cat Noir to be seeing himself but as Adrien. It felt like he and Adrien were completely different people.

Ah, TimeBreaker has done it again. Hawk Moth let go of his dark butterfly, the butterfly entering the class.

Marinette and Adrien ran out of the classroom, while the other students yelled for mercy.

The two TimeBreakers marched up to Chloe, wanting her to get the punishment she deserved, but the two superheroes stopped her.

"Let her go!" Cat Noir yelled.

"What? Would you rather take the punishment?" The first TimeBreaker asked. Cat Noir quickly shook his head. Who would take the punishment for Chloe, besides Sabrina?

"Don't you get it? Chloe deserves this!" The second TimeBreaker exclaimed. She then touched Chloe, freezing her.

The TimeBreakers started touching everyone in the class, the superheroes trying to stop her. TimeBreakers were only able to get half of the class, before another Ladybug and Cat Noir stepped inside.

"Looks like we got more trouble," the first TimeBreaker told the second. "We need to go way back in time."

The two Ladybugs both threw their yoyos, targeting it at the TimeBreakers, but missed.

The two Cat charged after them with their baton, ready to fight, but it was hard as they were trying not to be touched. TimeBreakers didn't need any weapon. All they needed to do was touch them.

One Ladybug threw her yoyo again, the yoyo coming in contact with one of the TimeBreaker's arm. It wrapped around the arm again, TimeBreaker pulling it, along with Ladybug.

TimeBreaker got ready to touch Ladybug, but instead she got in contact with Cat Noir's back. But this time instead of getting just Cat Noir, TimeBreaker had touched Ladybug as well, just a little.

Well this feels familiar!

Quick! Their miraculous!

The two TimeBreakers reached for the miraculous of the two superheroes, but the other Ladybug and Cat Noir weren't going to have it.

Cat Noir made his baton longer towards one of the TimeBreaker, knocking her down hard on the floor. Ladybug grabbed ahold of TimeBreaker's arm again, but this time, she pulled, bringing TimeBreaker towards her.

The other TimeBreaker that had fallen, soon got up, collecting the energies from the two superheroes that they had frozen, she felt stronger.

The next thing they knew, she had already started going back in time again. But then she felt her brain hurt.

"Argh, what's going on?!" She yelled. She didn't have control of the time now. She didn't know how far she was traveling back in time.

Soon it stopped. Ladybug looked around. The TimeBreaker she had caught wasn't in front of her anymore. Her feet were smaller, tiny. And she also realized she wasn't wearing her Ladybug suit anymore.

She was the only one on the streets. Looking confused she asked, "what's going on?"

Her voice was different as well...