Seven

"Where were you two?" Tom asked as both Marinette and Alya came inside the Dupain-Cheng bakery. "Your teacher called, telling me that you didn't listen to them today."

"I'm sorry, papa," Marinette sighed. "We went to see Ladybug. We had something to ask her, but she totally ignored us."

"Huh, what do you mean? What did you ask her?" Tom sat down and motioned for the two of them to sit down as well.

Marinette didn't sit as Alya took a seat across from Tom. "You won't understand. You will call me crazy just like Ladybug did."

"Marinette, I won't."

"But you still won't understand!" Marinette yelled. "I'm not supposed to be here at all!! I'm not supposed to be eight years old! It was all TimeBreaker's fault! Ugh!" She kicked the wall in anger.

"Marinette, calm down and talk to us," Sabine placed a hand on her shoulder. "Don't be angry. You could get akumatized."

Knowing she was right, Marinette took a deep breath and calmed down. "Our lives are been repeated. We aren't supposed to be eight years old," she said with a more calm voice.

"We were fighting TimeBreaker, or at least the superheroes were," Alya explained, "but then TimeBreaker made a plan to go back in to time, probably to change the fact that Chloe had his her test. But then something went wrong and she took us all the way back to eight years old.

"We're guessing that the TimeBreaker we were fighting is the same TimeBreaker Ladybug and Cat Noir are fighting now. So we're waiting for the superheroes to defeat the villain."

Tom and Sabine stared at them with confusion. If Marinette hadn't broke in anger, they would have probably thought the kids were just joking. They would have thought the kids were making this up because they wanted to grow faster.

"Well if that's the case," Tom cleared her throat. "Let's be patient and wait for the villain to be defeated."

The girls nodded.

-

Ladybug couldn't focus. She couldn't get the thought of those kids out of her head.

TimeBreaker went back in time, making them eight years old? That doesn't make any sense, but some part of me wants to believe them.

"What's on your mind?" Cat Noir looked up to her. "We have a villain to defeat. Paris is counting on us."

"I know," Ladybug turned to the villain that was once again ready to go back into time. Then she yelled out, "LUCKY CHARM!"

A rope fell down on her palms, making TimeBreaker laugh loudly. Then Ladybug smirked.

"Cat Noir, I have a plan!"

-

"Ugh!" She banged on the bars again, her face covering with so many years that her sight was beginning to get blurry. "Get me out of here!"

She yelled once again, but the person that had captured her didn't listen.

"I said get out of here," she cried. "I'm not supposed to be here. I don't know what I did to deserve this, but please just get me out."

I can't get you out until I have the miraculous of Ladybug and Cat Noir. Besides you did something very bad that made me lock you up.

"What did I do?!" The girl stared down at her tiny hands and feet. There was no mirror to look at her full self and see what she looked like.

Falling to her knees, she broke into tears again, banging the floor this time.

Please someone save me. Help me. Please, I don't want to be stuck in here forever. I don't want to be a prisoner my whole life.

This is all your fault. You deserve this. You are the cause of this madness, this nonsense, this mess. Stay in there and keep your mouth shut.

"Who are you?!" She yelled. The voice had been replying to her lately, but she hadn't seen who it was yet.

I'm not going to tell you who I am, but if I had to say so myself, I'd say you are going to be in here for a while.

"Just tell me what I did!"

You froze Ladybug and Cat Noir, yet you still weren't able to grab their miraculous. You decided to go back in time, yet you messed up and drove everyone back in time. Now some of your friends are eight years old.

Alix, you are going to pay for the mess you brought to Paris!