Nine

"Plagg!"

"Master Fu did tell me I had to come here, but he never told me why," Plagg sighed. "How do you even know me? I've never met you before."

How is it that Plagg doesn't remember? Adrien felt hurt as he backed away. "I'm Adrien, the new Cat Noir in the future."

"How do you know the future?" Plagg asked. "And it's nice to dream, but how do you know that you're going to be the next Cat Noir?"

Adrien backed again. He felt even more hurt at the words that Plagg had said to him. So he really doesn't remember? But how? He's a kwami.

"What are you doing here?"

"Master Fu sent me," Plagg flew around the room. "Any chance you got some cheese. I don't care what kind of cheese."

Adrien shook his head.

"Oh right," Plagg stopped in front of his face. "Let me tell you who Master Fu is."

"He's the one who gave Ladybug and Cat Noir their miraculous."

Plagg gasped as he flew back. This guy is a genius. How did he know? "Was that also in your dream?" Adrien didn't answer as he folded his arms in frustration. "Anyway. Master Fu sent me to get you. He said something about back in time, but I don't know." Plagg shrugged.

Master Fu must know the situation I'm in. He can be able to help us. Adrien looked down at his fingers. "If I had the ring, would I be able to transform into Cat Noir?"

Plagg frowned, looking up at him. How does this guy even know that Cat Noir's miraculous is in the ring? Is he Master Fu's grandson?! Nah! They don't look alike.

"Well?" Adrien was still waiting for his answer, which he never got as Plagg changed the subject and mumbled, "just follow me."

-

Adrien reached the lair. He had only been here once, but the view was still a bit new to him, as it had been a long time.

There, he also Marinette and Alya, their kwamis flying beside them.

"Adrien, did you?" Marinette asked, then she smiled when she saw the kwami flying beside Adrien, then she stopped.

Adrien is Cat Noir?!?!

"I had no other way of bringing you guys here but to bring you all together and tell you the information you need to know," Master Fu whirled around. "I know this is releasing your secrets, but it's fine."

The three of them nodded.

"Yes I know you three went back in time," Master Fu began, "but your kwamis here don't know."

Adrien didn't listen to the first part Master Fu said, as he was thinking over and over again, Marinette is Ladybug. Alya is Rena Rouge. Marinette is Ladybug. Alya is Rena Rouge.

He was sure the other girls hadn't listened either, as they kept looking up and down, thinking about something else.

It was when Master Fu mentioned Alix's name that they looked up and actually listened.

"Yes, the TimeBreaker Ladybug and Cat Noir fought wasn't Alix, that's because Alix is somewhere else."

"Where is she?" Alya asked.

"Since Alix was a villain when you all went back in time, Hawk Moth got her instead. So if my calculations are correct, I'd say she's been locked up right now."

"Master Fu, how come you still look the same?" Marinette asked, looking at Master up and down.

"Because going back in time didn't affect me," Master Fu spoke. "Which means I knew TimeBreaker had went back in time, so I sent myself here to help you."

"So where do we find Alix?" Adrien looked over at Plagg who was still looking for at him like he was the same test guy to ever live.

"I don't know, and that you'd need to find out," Master Fu spoke. "No, you guys cannot transform, because at the moment, Cat Noir and Ladybug have their rings and earrings with them, and those are the only ones."

"Can we at least ask them for help?" Alya asked hopefully, and Master Fu nodded.

"Just find where Alix, and leave the rest to me!"