One

"Class, now we are going to be handing in our test. I've given you enough time." The teacher turned to Alix. "Can you help collect the tests please?"

"Sure," Alix stood up and picked up her test paper. She did the same with the other students. She was about to collect Adrien's paper, when one of the tests she was carrying fell out.

Chloe noticed this and picked it up. It's Alix's test paper. She didn't hand it back to Alix though.

She put it under the table, beside her backpack, then handed her test to Alix, who had gotten to her.

"Thank you, Alix," the teacher said as Alix put down all the tests on her desk. All the tests except for her own, which still remained on the floor beside Chloe's backpack, as Chloe did not want to give it back.

"Alright class, next week I'll be handing out the test back to you, and you can see how you did."

The class started muttering to one another, asking each other how they thought they did, or if they thought they got every questions right.

Sabrina looked at Chloe. "I saw what you did there," she whispered. "Alix is going to get in trouble."

"It's her fault," Chloe grinned as she whispered back. "She should have been careful not to drop her test, but she did just that."

"But why do you want to get Alix in trouble?" Sabrina asked. Alix and Chloe barely knew each other.

"Oh Sabrina," Chloe chuckled. "I'm trying to get everyone in trouble, except for Adrien and you of course."

Sabrina nodded in understanding. Honestly, this wasn't the first time Chloe had gotten students in trouble. If Sabrina had to be honest, she would say Chloe was the troublemaker in class.

"Alright class, settle down. Let's review some questions we did yesterday," the teacher said. "Hope you remembered all the answers.

Chloe nodded, even though she didn't know a single answer to a single question. She got closer to Sabrina and told her, "if she asks any questions, just tell me the answer and I'll be the one to answer the questions. I want to impress Adrien."

"But what if I want to answer some questions as well?" Sabrina asked.

"Sabrina, you dare not say that. Do as I say," Chloe ordered firmly. She turned back to the teacher, who was getting ready to start asking the questions.

As Sabrina whispered the answers to Chloe, Alix noticed this. Chloe is cheating! But whatever, they are besties anyway and it won't matter if anyone of them copied off of each other.

She sighed. I hope I got a good mark on my test. My parents are counting on me for that. I always get A's anyways, so it wouldn't be a problem.

-

*Day of handing back the test*

"And here you go, Marinette," the teacher handed back the test to Marinette, and she smiled.

She walked around handing back the test, until her arms were empty. She started walking back.

Alix frowned. She tossed her hand up. "I never got my test back."

"Oh you didn't?" The teacher looked around her desk, and in her desk. "Sorry Alix, but your test isn't with me."

"Maybe you left it at home?" Alix suggested. She heard teachers took their students' works home to mark them there's as they get more time to do so.

"Yes, but I made sure to bring every single one of the tests back," the teacher answered, looking around her desk once more. "Maybe you forgot it?"

I didn't!

"Alix, just stop giving the teacher a hard time," Chloe yelled. "You're wasting all our precious time."

Alix glared at her. "I'm missing my test. I'm sure I collected it as well and gave it to the teacher."

Chloe groaned. "Ugh! Alix, just admit that this is your own fault now. Stop blaming the teacher herself."

"Now, now you two."

"IM NOT BLAMING THE TEACHER!!" Alix stood up and yelled, banging her fist on her desk. "Chloe, you must have done something to my test! Where is it?!"

"Alix, calm down. You can't just go blaming someone without evidence," the teacher told her.

"But that test meant a lot to me!" Alix explained.

"No worries, you can just retake it after school," the teacher replied. "You got it?"

"Oo, Alix is retaking her test after school. Sucks to be her," Chloe yelled.

"Argh!" Alix ran out of the classroom. That stupid Chloe! She thinks she's it all when she's the worst! I bet it was really her!

Aww, a girl hurting because she got accused of blaming a teacher? Losing her test? Well, welcome back...

TimeBreaker...

------------

Honestly I was having writer's block on my other books, but suddenly this idea popped up in my brain.

Don't worry, I'll try to update my other stories, but in the meantime why don't you enjoy TimeBreaker is Back!