Six

"Girls, what are you doing here?" Ladybug had climbed down the Eiffel tower, and walked up to the girls.

"We... We have to talk to you," Marinette huffed as she tried to catch her breath. She and Alya had run a very long distance, and they had ran out of breath.

If these girls want autograph like the others doz then I got no time for that.

"What? I have to get back to TimeBreaker," Ladybug pointed at the villains who was still fighting off Cat Noir. But then she noticed something.

A little blonde boy was running towards Cat Noir and TimeBreaker.

"Sorry girls. Gotta stop someone." Ladybug threw her yoyo to fly off again, but Marinette stopped her.

"Please," she begged. "This is important!"

Ladybug stopped as she noticed the little tears that were falling down the girls' eyes. "Alrighty what?"

"We... We're not from here," Aya began as she wiped the tears off her eyes. "We're not eight years old. Or at least we shouldn't be. See, we were fighting off TimeBreaker, and then she went back in time... But I guess something happened and we ended up being young again."

Ladybug stared at them with confused eyes as if the girls were talking nonsense. "So... How old should you girls be?"

"15," Marinette cried out.

Ladybug then turned to see Cat Noir fall on his back, and the boy reaching closer to him and the villain. She turned back to the girls. "I'm sorry, I have to go!"

Ladybug took a swing of her yoyo and carried on with the battle. She jumped in front of the boy, who was Adrien, and carried him off the ground.

"Hey, what are you doing?!" Adrien yelled with his tiny little voice.

"What are you doing?" Ladybug returned the question back at him. "Don't you know it's dangerous. We simply told everyone to stay inside their home. TimeBreaker has gone out of control."

"I don't care! I have to speak with Cat Noir!" Adrien yelled. When he was put down at a different place, where Cat Noir wasn't around, he realized who he was talking to.

"Ladybug?"

"Yes, it's me. And as for Cat Noir, he's very busy, so ask for an autograph next time." Ladybug flew up.

"Wait, no!" Adrien yelled. He jumped up and down, but couldn't catch Ladybug's attention.

"Adrien?"

Adrien looked back to see two other familiar girls. Realizing who they weren't he ran to them. "Alya, Marinette, are you two okay?"

"Are you aware of what's happening?" Marinette asked. "We're eight years old again."

"So it's not only me?" Adrien looked around. Ladybug was already long gone. He looked back at the other girls. "How do we get out of this?"

"I don't know," Alya looked down. "We tried talking to Ladybug, but she said she was busy."

"Ugh! If I was her, I would have listened. She doesn't know what we're going through here," Marinette kicked a rock that was in front of her. "She just thinks we're making our story up."

"This all started when TimeBreaker tried to go back in time," Adrien walked around. "If Ladybug and Cat Noir defeat this TimeBreaker, do you think we'll go back again?"

The girls started thinking about it as more questions raced in their heads.

"I guess so," Alya finally answered, having a spark of hope that Adrien would be right.

"But there wasn't even a TimeBreaker when we were still young," Marinette sighed as she kicked another rock. "So who is this TimeBreaker?"

"Alix?" Alya and Adrien answered at the same time.

"But wouldn't Alix he the same age as us?" Marinette asked.

"No, since she is the villain," Alya said. "Listen, let's just wait until Ladybug and Cat Noir defeats her, then we'll know for sure."

"Adrien!" Adrien turned around to see Nathalie running towards him. She finally reached him and grabbed his arm. "I have been looking all over for you. Why did you run off?!"

She then looked up to see Marinette and Alya, then rolled her eyes. "You came to visit your friends? Well, come back!" She started dragging Adrienette from the two girls.

"Marinette, let's go back to your place," Alya took her hand and started walking away as well, at the other direction.

Marinette decided to follow, and looked back. There she saw Ladybug.

And the black spotted superhero looked back at her.