Realization

Hehehe... also Imma do a song from something, when you read it wanna guess what it's from?

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

Well after Wybie's grandma believed us, she's either talking about us being so "lucky to be alive" or something like "Wybie I need to put a tracker on you." I always laugh when she brings that up, but Wybie gets embarrassed everytime when I laugh at that so he blushes. His grandma notices and says "are you two datin?!" I blush too as me and Wybie stand side by side. We both say "yes- wait what, no! U-ummm.... are we just talking at the same time now?... chickens! Twins saying they're 'unique snowflakes'! I like you more than a friend!" We both blush at the last thing we said. I hear some snickering, I found out that it's Ms. Lovak and she looks happy "you remind me of me when I was young. I was with Wyborns grandpa and we did the exact thing you two did just now, just we said different things than you two. Aww how I miss that man, we had that same spark you two are havin now, just know I don't care if ya date her Wyborn. It's her parents you two have to worry about!" Then she starts cracking up again.

I start laughing with her, don't know why but it felt right at the moment "(Y/n) can we talk in private?" He asks motioning towards the door. I look towards his grandma and say "it was nice meeting you" and I hug her, she was suprised but hugs back. "Wyborn you could learn a thing or two from this girl! Maybe your parents will-" "grandma!" He yells and drags me outside after I let go of her. I wave as we walk out, I closed the door and walked at the same pace with him and ask "where're we going?" He just shrugs his shoulders saying "nowhere." I laugh and say "well I guess there's no one I'd rather go nowhere with than you." He smiles hearing me say that "wait that actually sounds like a good song! How would it start out though?" He asks making me think along with him. I smirk and start it out "You know we're going nowhere fast and we got no destination~" we then both start singing "nothin' scheduled, we got no chores to do."

We start running to no where in particular and then start dancing while singing "the sun is up, the wind is warm, and we're clear of all obligation. We're taking the scenic route just enjoy the view!" Then we start hitting somethings to join in the rhythm. "There's no one I'd rather go nowhere with than you~" then the beats again. "There's no one I'd rather go nowhere with than you~" then I sang "we don't need a compass~" giving Wybie to sing "we don't need a guiding star!" While putting his arm around my shoulders pointing at the sky. I blush by his sudden move but spin us around while we both sing "we don't need a GPS to tell us where we are. Because we know where we are~" we start making the same beats then we sang "there's no one I'd rather go nowhere with than you~" the beats again "there's no one I'd rather go nowhere with than you." We did the beats one last time and then I almost fell on the ground because I tripped over a rock. Wybie notices though and catches me in a dip position we started looking into eachothers eyes as we sang softly this time "there's no one.... I'd rather go nowhere with than... you~!" We started slowly leaning in.

We started a sweet little kiss, and we just stayed like that for a minute until I leaned back to look him in the face. He's smiling like a dork while slightly blushing, I already know I'm blushing a little too but I say "I l-love you Wybie. Thanks for always sticking with me" he looks me in the eyes and says "I love you too. Do you really think I would leave you with only Coraline to talk to? You would be bored!" We shared a laugh. He helped me back up, but then I hugged him making him hug back "what's the hug for? If it's because of the song it was my pleasure." I laugh and say "no you dumb dumb, I just want a hug... if I didn't meet you, I would probably be bored right now talking in pig latin to Coraline. Don't get me wrong it's fun doing that, but I also have alot of fun just talking with you, for crying out loud just because I said one thing we turned it into a song. Me and Coraline wouldn't have done that!" I can feel him nod in agreement "she can be a killjoy sometimes." I shake my head and let go from the hug "she just has to get over the fact that you scared her as a first impression and helped save our butts and freed ghosts. Besides that she would probably like you, cause I mean.... what isn't there to like?" I ask putting my arm around his shoulder.

He smiles warmly and then looks deep in thought? "Isn't there more than one way to the Other World? We only went through one way. What if they find out?!" I widen my eyes and say "I never thought of that before! All we can do is hope I guess. I don't think we can-" "this is where I come in" Charlie says interrupting me licking his paw afterwards. I bite my lip "Wybie I forgot to mention in the actual world for some reason I can understand Charlie. So I'm just gonna ask him what do you mean by that?" Charlie raises an eyebrow. He sits down and says "finally you told him! Anyway I mean you two can close the entrances. The only thing is you're gonna need my help, and you're the only one that can understand me (Y/n)." I nod and tell Wybie what Charlie just told me, Wybie looks Charlie in the eyes and asks....

"What do we have to do?"

Tbc

Omg!!! I am so sorry that's where this book ends.... I was gonna do continuations to it, that was my entire plan. I hate that I have to do this to you guys!... I guess I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood