Ghost eye (2 outta 3)

Sorry, I started school on the 7th and I'm just now getting a chance to start this, okay let's get down to Bismuth (Steven Universe joke)

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

We slowly start walking again to the Other Well, I thought of the idea of something being there... why did I have to be right? The Other Wybie. He's just sitting there hunch-backed is all we see of him sitting on a rock. I then tell Wybie to go left, and Coraline to go right, and I walked forward towards him. He then looks back at me, seams noticeable, like you can see seams coming from his face coming apart, and his face looks wet like he was crying. 'Is he actually made of cloth? Are all these guys made of cloth?! Were they planning to do that to me?!' I didn't notice him slowly stand up and walk towards me. I only noticed though when he hugged me, I didn't know what to do so I stood there awkwardly. I can hear a low growl and someone else lightly giggling, but the Other Wybie says "she's forcing me.... t-to do this, I-I have no other choice" then he picks me up bridal style and makes sure I can't punch him with some weird powers makes it so I can't move.

I struggle and say "guys, I need help!" But before Wybie and Coraline could do anything, Other Wybie runs deep in the forest. I continue to struggle the deeper we get, when he finally stops he says "you have a timed limit to get everything, I just got far so then the Other Mother's spies couldn't see me do this" he then sets me down and then I can move my hands again. I look at my hands, then back to him and ask "why would you want to help me?" He weakly smiles. I didn't know he would kiss me, I didn't get to do a thing because he said "because I was made to be like the actual Wybie, to love you... she didn't know that, now take this" he says and hands me a eightball, I grab it and he says "now go to the Other Father, and good luck..." the woods turn white with black lines like in the Other Coraline's room, and then he also turns to stone.

I wipe a tear away as I try to find my way out of the woods, dang he can run fast because I barely know where I am....

Wybie's p.o.v

I growl at the sight that he got to hug her, I guess that amused Coraline because she giggled after I growled. I couldn't hear a thing they were saying except when he swept her off her feet, literally! And (Y/n) said worried "guys, I need help!" We only got to take a step forward when he took her into the woods. I kick the grass and say "great, now he has her! What're we gonna do?!" I then sit down putting my head in my hands. I felt something on my lap, and a hand on my shoulder, I move my hands to see Charlie on my lap and Coraline's hand on my shoulder. Coraline then says "I know we don't get along, but we can get her back!" I smile and Charlie says "if just me and you could distract a giant version of her, we can do anything!" Coraline looks confused about what he said, but then looks at me determined.

I stand up, and put Charlie back on the ground and say "we got this!" And then we started running into the forest. We didn't get far because then we seen the place get white with black lines again and then we see (Y/n) the only splash of color in sight. I was the first to get to her, so I hugged her and said "don't leave me like that again" so she could only hear.

Back to you

I then immediately get hugged by Wybie and he tells me "don't leave me like that again" I blush but hug back saying "don't worry, I won't." I open my eyes to see a smirking Charlie, and a gushing Coraline, I chuckle and let go from the hug. I look at everyone in our tiny rescue group and say "the Other Wybie told me who has the last ghost eye.... so we have to start planning, because we got lucky with the last two." They nod with determination on their faces so I say "let's get that eye from the Other Father....

Something tells me he got corrupted by the Other Mother."

Tbc

I know this is shorter than my usual chapters, but hey you can't just force a writer to write down some awesome stories and expect them to be awesome! Anyways I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood