What got forgotten

Okay heyyy I am back! Let's get to business  (to defeat the Hans 😉 don't worry I got ya numbuh!)

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

-in dream-

I see blue and yellow all around in swirls, I then see the ghost children I helped along with help floating in front of me. I smile and ask "how's it feel to be free? If you ask me, it feels awesome!" The ghosts all exchange a look of worriedness. I notice and one of them says "it's all done and over for us-" "you're still in terrible danger gurl!" I sigh hearing that. I then ask "what do I got to do now? Fight a-a dragon?! Tell me I can take it!" They looked like they're trying not to laugh. I softly glare at them 'dang are they taking some of my energy every minute they're here? Because I am getting exhausted.' One of them then tell me "that key, it's the only copy! You know that Beldom is gonna try to get it no matter what." I nod agreeing, then I feel a sudden pull "what was that?!" I ask kinda scared "you're waking-"

-back in your room-

I bolt up breathing hard, okay dream or nightmare it was right I gotta get rid of the key where the Other Mother won't ever be able to get it. I look around the room and notice Wybie still sleeping 'awww he's adorable when he's sleeping!... wait Wybie! I can go to the well and drop it in. Surely she can't get it from there!' I kiss his forehead and grab my little blanket from my bed and walk outside with my flip flops on. Charlie gets in my way "no, no, no! This is a bad idea, why don't you wake up your sister, or even Wybie!" I push him aside. As I'm walking I yell out to him "sorry we had to use you to escape! Also ye of little faith believe in me, I got this." I can just imagine him rolling his eyes after I say that, I reached the well and lift up the lid. As I was about to drop the necklace-key thing, this robotic looking hand- oh wait!

~flashback~

As me and the ghost children closed the door her hand gets chopped off... that actually looks kinda cool. The thing is she can still move it around..... what?!

~end of short flashback~

I feel like I'm getting choked by the necklace part of it, that's when it got the idea to try to throw me down the well. It got close too, it even has the key in its grasp! It knock off some of my fingers but that's when the unexpected happens. I hear Wybie with his fog horn and Coraline do a warrior cry, I smile at the thought of them coming for me. I notice the hand get picked up by tongs, I can not describe how I feel right now. I feel someone grab my hands, I see it's Coraline! "Come on, I know you can do it!" I say trying to help. She looks troubled doing this task, but she eventually got it, the hand then made Wybie fall to the ground. He rolled a few times accidentally rolling onto the hand, Coraline laughed as she seen it was in pieces.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion "if that thing can drag me so easily... how did you take it down by just rolling on top of it?!" Coraline looked like she had an answer. She then says "because he's fat..." and then she bursts into laughter, I roll my eyes at her foolishness. Wybie looked hurt hearing that so I say "at least we got that part done! Now let's drop it into the well." Coraline looked happy to finally get it over with any of this, I wrap up the parts of the hand with my blanket and then put a rock on top to make it go down faster. After that I tied it all up with the necklace-key, and then we all pushed it in the well, happy that we can finally get some rest. Then we all hear footsteps coming, we all got in some type of battle stance and looked around to see what or who it was. When she finally gets into view, I notice it's some lady who looks like she could be a grandma- oh.

She sees us and then says "oh Wyborn, what're you doing out here?! I thought I lost you!" Then she hugs him tight. I can tell he felt embarrassed, so I jumped in on the conversation "hello Ms. Lovak, was it? I am a friend of Wybi- I mean Wyborn's. This would be easier to explain when we have time-" "I don't got much of that, so friend of Wyborn's either you tell me now or Wyborn is grounded for a month!" I breathe in and out and contemplate her words. I then came up with "okay Coraline say I had to do something early in the morning, and I'll come with you two." Ms. Lovak nods in approval of my plan, I walk with Wybie and his grandma back to his house and start the conversation with "you remember your sister, right?" She hesitantly nods. I sigh and begin telling her how she disappeared and most likely no one ever will again thanks to us.

She then laughs like I we're crazy, I furrow my eyebrows as I then shift my gaze to Wybie for help. He nods and says "she's telling you the truth grandma! If you still don't believe us... take away my allowance for a month." Her expression changes "y-you never say anything like that unless you're being serious, so that means my sister got killed by a demon?! What the f-" I cover my ears along with Wybie. I notice her clear her throat so I assumed she's done cussing "I'm sorry for letting you kids hear that. So you two, her sister, and a cat stopped her?" We nod our heads happily, she didn't say a word.

"You two are so lucky to be here!"

Tbc

Yeah I know, almost a week this, almost a week that, ALMOST! I made a new chapter before a week! I am proud of my self for that. Now I really hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood