Ghost eye (1 outta 3) and Coraline

Okay I personally think I'm ugly, but I thought you guys would wanna see who's making this awesome story, I'll start it now. Also where you and Wybie got to get everyone they're in the places I choose, except your parents.

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I lead the way to Coraline's room, well the Other Coraline's room that is, when we get there I slowly open the door. I see the Other Coraline laying there sleeping, I look back at Wybie and motion him to be quiet and motion that she's sleeping. He nods and we go in, I look through the triangle around the room and see it, I snap my fingers and point at it. When we took two steps closer to it, the Other Coraline sits up instantly and says "tep say way aay rom fay he tay ing ray!" Me and Wybie jump and look back at her. She gets up and then doubles in height making her bigger than us, I then say "hey you got this, right? Great I'm gonna go and grab the ghost eye!" Wybie watches me run and says "what?!" Then I hear him scream. I then also hear a thump and a huge scream, I look back as I get to the ring and see Charlie scratching at the Other Coraline's legs, and Wybie on his butt.

I smile and then look at the ring and grab it, once I did room goes white with black lines "I'm sorry" was her last words as she turned to stone. We walk out and then we go outside "where do we go next?" Charlie asks making me and Wybie say "the ding-bats" I look at him and notice we're looking at eachother. I look down and say "let's just go" and start walking to their apartment 'I have to focus on the task at hand, not Wybie, no matter how cute he is!... dang this is gonna be hard.' I slowly open the door and see it's also dark, I motion for them to follow me and they do but then a light scared me. I look back and see Wybie has a flashlight "what the heck?!" I whisper yell "I thought it could come in handy, I also brought a ball" he says showing me the ball.

I roll my eyes and say "next time tell me, now let's keep going" I say and then he points the light up ahead. I notice Wybie got curious and he lifts the light up to the ceiling, I look and see all the dogs as bats, one tried to see us. I baby squeal and turn off the flashlight, then I notice it go back to sleep "watch where you point that" I whisper to him, he nods his head and smiles. He turns it back on and then we see some type if cocoon on the stage, it started moving a little. I fast walk towards it, and then open it to see Coraline wrapped in taffy? I smile and unwrap her and pull her out. She opens her eyes and sees us, she then looks behind me and glares upset 'she just now noticed Wybie, didn't she?' "You ditched me! We're supposed to be together and you ran and left me with the other version of my dad!" Then the cocoon starts to open up more. I glare at Coraline "dude we could've left here with you!"

She then shrugs her shoulders, and the taffy is actually the ding-bats! They're slowly crawling towards us yelling "thieves!" I look around for anything to use. Then I remembered about the dog-bats, I grab the flashlight and turn it on and off and get it on a bunch of them. They look and then they start flying down, I push Wybie and Coraline down while jumping down and we fall to the floor, I watch as they eat the taffy-ding-bats. I sigh happily and then look at them to see them sticking their tongues out at eachother like they're five! I face palm at the sight. Charlie sighs and says "Coraline he had to save (Y/n), so if he had just tried to help you, you all would've been captured and you wouldn't have any help but a cat." She looks down thinking, I then say "he's not wrong" Wybie snickers making Charlie scratch his leg with one claw "ow! Charlie!" Charlie then laughs.

I shake my head "okay guys, now we just need two more ghost eyes and mom and dad....

I just hope we can do this."

Tbc

Yaassss I got this done! The Pig latin "step away from the ring!" Now forever and always I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood