Ghost eye (3 outta 3)

Guess who's back! Yeah I am, now I hope you guys like this chapter.

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

Coraline leads the way back to the house, but it seems way too quiet for my liking "guys keep your guard up. It's way too quiet for this place" Wybie then screams making us look at him and sees a scary looking version of the Other Father. He's staring at us with a creepy smile, I then ask "you don't know where the last ghost eye is by any chance, do you?" He then swipes his hand at Coraline making her dodge and jump back. I sigh and say "looks like we're doing this the hard way-" he interrupted me by grabbing me by my foot, and then Wybie tries to knock me outta his hold but the Other Father throws me at him. I grunt as we hit a tree, I look at Wybie and ask "are you okay?!" He nods and we get up and hear Coraline say "stop flirting!" We instantly run over and start helping.

I notice he's not caring about what's behind him, ooo there's an idea "guys, e hay's ot nay aying pay ttention aay to ehind bay imself hay! (Translation: guys, he's not paying attention to behind himself!)" I yell out, they nod their heads and we all try cornering him. It works so I then hide while they distract him, I wait to see if he noticed and he didn't so I climb up the tree to above him. He was about to hurt Wybie so I jump on him and cover his eyes "get off me!" His darker voice yells trying to get me off but can't reach. I notice and say "guys see where he has the eye, Wybie use this!" I say and throw the triangle to him and he looks through to see where it is while the Other Father runs in circles trying to get me off. Wybie keeps searching and then says "I found it! It's in his pocket" I then say "great, how're we gonna get it?!" Coraline looks like she got an idea.

She runs a good distance away, and then at her full speed runs at the Other Father making us fall. I scream as he fell on top of me "grab the eye!" Coraline yells to Wybie as she layed on the Other Father, Wybie then digs around in his pocket and says "I got it." Nothing happened though making me ask "how come he didn't turn to stone?!" Charlie rolls his eyes and gets the eye out of Wybie's hand. With the eye in his mouth he runs to me and spits it out making me worry and catch it, that's when everything started turning black and white I get off of the fake dad and he turns to stone while looking like he was about to attack Coraline. I smile and say "nice work Charlie, and awesome thinking sis, who can forget even getting close to where he can grab you Wybie" I put my arms around their shoulders in side hugs.

They do the same to me but Charlie interrupts saying "not meaning to intrude, but we should talk about how we're gonna take care of the Other Mother. Also we have to remember about the girls' parents" we all take our arms off eachother and I sit down, getting the others to do the same. None of us said a thing, so we're in a comfortable silence looking back and forth at eachother waiting for someone to say something. I started thinking of plans 'maybe we can have a heart to heart talk.. nevermind she probably doesn't have a heart to talk with. Maybe the thing to do is just wing it? Naw that'll be too risky... I got it! Trick her, because she won't let us actually leave if we find mine and Coraline's parents. Now the thing is, how do I trick her? How do we trick her.... erika!' I was about to say something but the view around us started literally falling apart.

Wybie was the only other one who noticed so he yelled out "run!" I grab Charlie as we start running as fast as we can. We had to run all the way back to the house, but Charlie says "the Other Mother doesn't like me all that well!" Coraline then grabbed him and put her in her bag she somehow had and we went inside. Once the door closed we all sighed in relief, but I look at Charlie as he pokes his head up and say "stay hidden." He nods his head and goes back down, I put my finger to my mouth indicating to be quiet and we go to where that painting is and see the Other Mother still waiting there, and the cockroach also still blocking the door. Wybie looks her in the eye getting in front of us and says "we got the eyes.... now

Let's get to business."

Tbc

Yeah!!!!!!! I updated, I'm sorry guys it's hard but I'm updating what I can... now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood