(28) Are you trusting him over me?

➵ t w e n t y  e i g h t 

My eyes scan the words and the beating of my heart starts to increase as I take in what I'm reading. I shouldn't see this as a surprise. Ally has been bugging me for weeks about Ashton. Although, I couldn't tell if she was jealous of me or him. I settle my phone down on the table before I try to wiggle my way out of Ashton's grasp without waking him up. I do that successfully and tip toe my way to my dressing room, closing the door shut behind me. I take in a deep breath before I click on my contacts list and choose Ally's name. My eyes water as it rings and I don't even know why. I gasp when I finally hear her voice on the other line. 

"What the fuck are you calling me for, Liz?" her harsh voice snaps on the other end of the phone. "I told you to leave me alone." she huffs. 

"I just wanna talk, please. At least give me a chance to explain myself, please?" I beg. I hear nothing but silence on her side. "Ally, come on, we're like sisters, you can't just shut me out. Just talk to me then you can decided whether you want to ignore me forever or not, okay? I at least deserve that." I argue. 

"I don't think I can trust you after last night, Liz." she confesses. I start pacing around the room, trying to find somewhere comfortable to sit, but nowhere fits. I guess I'm too damn frustrated.

"Ally, I know more shit about you than anyone else and that proves something. You do trust me, you're just being stubborn. Please? Just listen to me, please." I ask one last time. This is getting pretty old, me begging Ally to forgive me for something I don't yet know what. 

"Fine, where can you meet me in ten minutes?" I can tell by the tone of her voice that she just rolled her eyes, too far up her own, head that's for sure.

"I can't leave my house, can't we just talk on the phone?" I wonder. 

"You're still with him, aren't you?" she scoffs, a tone of disbelief rolling off her tongue. "You just can't stop with the lies, my fucking god!" she yells. 

"You know what? Yeah, yeah I'm with him, cause your bitch of a boyfriend raised a gun at him last night when I was with him and he wanted to stay the night to make sure I'm fine. Is that so wrong, Ally? Maybe you should talk to that son of a bitch a little more than shoving your tongue down his throat every minute of the day to realize he's fucking lying to you! What'd he even tell you about last night?" I contend. 

I don't hear her voice for a second before she lets out a loud breath. "Landon wouldn't lie to me, unlike you. You came on to him while you were with Ashton and frankly with your sudden hormone episode with Ashton last time, I wouldn't question it one bit, Liz!" she screams.

"Ally, that's not true." I argue, bringing a higher tone to my voice.

"You know for a second there, I actually believed that you were my friend, guess I'm such an idiot right?" she mocks. "For weeks you couldn't hang out with your own best friend for a few hours cause you were too busy fucking that man whore of yours, now you can't even come clean to me about coming onto my boyfriend when so fucking greatly, you were the one encouraging me to go out with him in the first place!" 

"Oh my god, Ally! He's feeding you shit and you're believing it! I've been your best friend for years, you're like a sister to me now, how can you even for a second believe him over me?" I furrow my eyebrows, although she couldn't see me. I try to calm myself down incase I start screaming and I wouldn't want Ashton hearing any part of this.

"I know he's telling the truth. Don't even try telling me you weren't with Ashton cause I know for a fact that you were! Landon wouldn't lie about something like this, nor would he even own a gun so stop making up bullshit just because you wanna get into my boyfriend's pants, you already have that Irwin bitch for your needs so do me a favor and leave me alone, okay?" she yells.