(4) Are you really car-less?

f o u r

Tonight's going to be a magnificent night. Ally and I are having a movie day, basically meaning we watch Ally's favorite movies and we order pizza and fries. If we're in a good mood we might even have ice-cream. Incredible, isn't it?

Adding to the fun, my parents won't be home tonight. Apparently they need some alone time to bond and talk about how annoying of a child I am (or how much they adore me), you never know.

As I prepare the multiple pillows, blankets, throw overs, and stuffed animals that'll be scattered acorss the room in an unlikely manner, I hear the bell ring. I exit the lounge room and make my way down the stairs to unlock the door. 

"Who is it?" I ask before I put my hand on the lock.

"It's me, dumbass. Open up, I have lemonade in my hand." she yells, her voice indicating her struggle. Oh Ally.

I quickly swing open the door and help her carry the lemonade to the kitchen. "Why'd you even make lemonade? I thought we were making smoothies together, or did you forget again?" I roll my eyes.

"I'm sorry alright! I thought it would be fun to have some healthy drinks you know, since we're having pizza and all. Some homemade lemonade isn't so bad!" she smiles proudly.

I sigh at her response before we both make our way up to the lounge room, arranging it how we like it. Our attire for tonight is like every time we do this, some black leggings and oversized sweatshirts. Touching up to the very fabulous look is some superman man socks for me, and batman socks for Ally, of course. Proud to say, I do rock this look every time.

"So, what movie are we watching tonight?" Ally asks, dropping her body down on the comfortable island of pillows and blankets on the floor, grabbing a pillow in hand and snuggling to it. 

"Ally you're gonna choose anyway, so do it now before I come strangle you to your death. Mama and dad aren't here by the way." I warn her in a singful manner, wiggling my eyebrows. I join her down on our cuddly island and lay my head on her lap.

"I don't wanna watch a movie now, let's talk. I have some things to tell you anyway." Ally sugests. 

"It's about Landon, right?" I look up at her face to see a smirk. Of course. 

"Oh come on, if I don't tell you then who will I tell?" she bugs her eyes out in question. 

"Fine, fine, talk." I sigh, defeated. 

"He makes me so mad, Liz. It's like he doesn't even care about me. At all! All he does is try to make me jealous and mad at him anyway, he makes it seem like a game. I'm so sick of it." she shakes her head.

"Ally, you know he cares about you. I don't think I've ever seen anyone look at you the way Landon does. Maybe he's just trying to see if you care about him too. Have you talked to him lately, or ever?" I ponder.

"No, let the bitch suffer!" she yells.

"Ally!" I laugh. "You can't let the bitch suffer, the damn bitch loves you and you know it! He's just playing with you. Call him and actually talk." I suggest. Best way to work things out is to talk, right? I'm probably right.

"No, I won't just call him. I'll wait for him to call me." she shrugs. I jump off her lap and look her in the eye. "Call him right now. Pick up your phone and call him!" just as I end the sentence, the door bell rings. "Oh, it must be our pizza. I'll go get it while you call him!" I grit through my theeth with a smile.

"No!" I hear her yell at the top of her lungs while I jump down the stairs.

I swing the door open with a smile, but it shortly fades away as I see who stands leaning against the door frame with his dimples popping out. "Hello." He greets. Hello my ass, I came down here for the pizza guy.