(9) Are you a pro at neck kissing?

n i n e

"I don't think we should be doing this, maybe it really is for someone!" I panic. "What if we get caught, won't we get arrested or something?" I stay close to Ashton as he grabs all the letters and puts them in his jacket, folding his arms on top of it to prevent them from falling. 

"Don't worry, it'll be fine, we'll put them back once we finish reading them, okay?" he assures me. "Fine." I agree, rolling my eyes.

The night had just started for me. The moon's light shines down on the end of the street, the coffee in my hand is hot as ever, and the boy standing next to me is about to read me letters from people we don't know. 

We get into his car and he starts driving. We arrive at my house and he parks the car, and sits comfortably in his seat, pulling the letters out.

"You ready?" he smiles.

"Go ahead, be the asshole you are and read people's mail!" I smile.

"Okay, I will." He opens up the mail carefully, not leaving any ripped marks and pulls the paper out. "It's blank?" he looks over the paper.

I look at him confused. "What do you mean it's blank?" 

"There's nothing written on it-- wait, look!" He turns the page over. "It says 'Just like your heart, white and filled with passion no one can see but me', fuck this is some romantic shit right here, look at this." he hands me the paper. 

Wow, this is really something. I feel guilty about Ashton opening these up now, what if someone is waiting for these somewhere?

"Ashton, I think we should put them back, it isn't fair to the people." I sigh sadly. Although I really want to read what the person has to say in all these other letters, I know I'd feel violated if someone did this to me. 

"Fine, we'll put them back. Under one condition." he smirks.

This can't be good.

"What?" I whine.

"You have to write me something as peotic as that and give it to me tomorrow." he smiles, starting the engines of the car once again.

"Okay, now drive." I buckle my seatbelt.

"Really? No 'fuck you ashton' or 'in your dreams'? I must me asleep." he chuckes. 

"I'm feeling really nice today, don't make me punch you in the dick while you're driving." I crack my knuckles. That would be very entertaining to see though, Ashton being punched in the dick. He needs a good punch in that place, or maybe a kick.

"Princess, do you really think about my dick that much?" he immediatly takes his right arm and supports his area with it, fearing I would act upon it.

"Fuck you Ashton, you're sick." I come closer to his side, flicking his forehead.

A few minutes later, we arrive at the place we were earlier. Ashton left the car for a couple seconds to put back the mail in it's open box. Once again, he drove back to the familiar rode of my house, killing the engines and walking me inside, up until my room. I think he'd like to tuck me in if I offer.

I'm being too funny these days, I'll lay down okay, don't worry.

"You can go home now!" I say for the hundredth time in ten minutes. We both enter my room looking as exhausted as ever, stumbling our way to the bed. Ashton takes a seat, sinking in my bed, while I stand in front of the mirror facing my bed, taking my shoes off.

My room isn't anything too big. With grey and white walls, a white curtain and white furniture all over, it screamed comfort to me. I have a roof where I listen to music, a sofa, some tables, a closet, you know, usual room things. I love the color white if you hadn't caught up on that.