Archer's POV

Archer’s POV (this is skipping back to their chase)

I couldn’t believe she pulled the beanie off my head. Before I could catch her wrist she was off, running towards the guys and hiding behind Phil. I raced after her, shouting a quick sorry to the guys I was talking with. They were all laughing at my ridiculous blue hair, and so were the guys and Teddy.

“FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GIVE ME THE BEANIE BACK!” I yelled as I ran towards her.

Echo seemed to realize that Phil wouldn’t provide her with much protection and pushed through the doors of the school. I chased after her, trying to keep up with her as she wove in and out of the crowd and dashed up the stairs. People were looking at me and stifling their laughs but I knew that it would earn a big round of giggles once I was gone. I ran faster and gradually caught up to her. She took a sharp turn and ran into the girl’s bathroom. Like that was going to stop me. I pushed in after her, grateful that the bathroom was empty and saw just in time as she flung the beanie out the window. She was way too cheeky for her own good, but I couldn’t bring myself to be mad at her. I turned her around and backed her up against the wall caging her with my arms.

“You’re going to wish you never did that,” I said looking into her sparkling grey eyes. They were alight with amusement and energy.

“I don’t regret my action the leas-“ She began saying, but I cut her off, kissing her. It was nothing close to gentle and I raked my hands through her long blonde hair. She tilted her head up to meet my lips and I wrapped her legs around my waist pushing against her. I couldn’t keep my hands off her, yesterday night had been amazing and this morning when I saw her in my shirt making breakfast I wanted to take her against the next flat surface. But she had stepped away from my kisses, diverting her attention to the delicious looking breakfast she had prepared. The times she had ditched me, and left me hot and bothered were countless, now it was my turn. I kissed down her throat and sucked softly, leaving a hickey. I kissed my way back to her lips and she moaned softly. Satisfied that I had her wanting I dropped to her feet and walked out the bathroom. I entered the next empty classroom and calmed down before leaving to Bio class. People were shamelessly staring at me now, but Echo had taught me one think, it was not to let others affect you. And that’s what I did; I held my head high and squared my shoulders, wearing my blue hair with pride. I would get the beanie back sooner or later and Echo would taste sweet revenge for this. 

I had planned on catching Echo after Bio but she was out the classroom before I could blink. I couldn’t find her anywhere so I eventually settled down with the guys and enjoyed the short break outside.

Only one more class and then lunch I thought happily. I had History next, and Echo wasn’t in my class so I would have to find her at lunch.

*