Archers POV

Archers POV

It was Monday (not actually sure if I got the day right :P) and time to tell the others of the plan of which I still not approved of. The thought of letting Echo face off Sanchez after the pain she already had to go through made my insides turn, but I couldn’t come up with a better idea either.

I rolled out of bed and showered quickly before throwing on a pair of mesh shorts and a wife beater. I grabbed my school bag and left the house after checking up on Shellie and grabbing a quick breakfast.

 When the big doors of the ugly school building closed behind me I made my way towards my row of lockers. I saw my beautiful girlfriend leaning against my steel cabinet with a megawatt smile on her face.

Good morning” she chirped happily placing a quick peck on my lips before moving aside.

“Morning beautiful” I replied, her happiness rubbing off on me.

 “I’ve sent the other guys a message to be on time during lunch, I thought that would be the best time to tell them all our plan” she said checking her phone for any answers.

I nodded my head exchanging the books in my bag. When I was done I shut the locker and took her backpack from her. We made our way to Math, the only class we shared today sadly.

As we slowly walked past the long rows of identical ugly lockers Echo was telling me a story of how her brothers smeared themselves in Nutella from top to bottom"

Sanchez POV (didn’t see this coming did ya ;) )

 I saw Echo fricken Lee walk down the hallway with seemingly no care in the words, her hand latched into Archers. I felt the jealously come up again, my jaw locking with anger. For the past week I had managed to block her out entirely, while I tried conjuring up a plan. She pissed me off to no end, her constant happiness and ability to make the best out of every thing. I wanted that, I wanted to be happy and she was making me sick. She was the first one to ever stand me up, the others generally leaving me alone, when it came to my sick stress reliever. I wasn’t proud of what I was doing, that’s’ for sure, but it was the only way for me to get rid of the pain, to make others feel it too. My parents didn’t give a damn about me; hell they even forgot my birthday. That they weren’t present is nothing new, I’m used to that, but that they don’t even call or send an email, that was a new low. And all my ‘friends’ with their fake congratulation wishes, I bet one of the girls sent a message to everyone to remind them.

I stepped into one of the empty classrooms and partially closed the door to calm down. Being angry with her wouldn’t help me come up with a plan to get back at her. I would lose to much if they all found what my reasoning behind the sick antics of bullying are. I had worked hard to reach the point where I am now, where people generally left me alone, I had the school wrapped around my little finger because of my parent’s name, and no one prying in my private life.

 I heard Echo’s every bubbly voice emerging closer to the door. I was just about to shut it completely when I overheard a part of her conversation.

 "It was quite funny to see actually. I had literally left them for a couple of seconds, to fetch their high top chairs and return to see them entirely covered. Cleaning up was a mess though” she said 

“You really love your brothers don’t you?” Archer asked

“Yeah I would do anything for them”

 My eyebrows creased while I thought. I shut the door and leaned against the white wood. She loves her brothers obviously. Hurting her friend clearly didn’t scare her down, letting some of my girls and couple of guys beat her up, still didn’t suffice, I was slowly starting to run out of ideas, now I had a new one.

 *   *   *

<3 a tiny little comment please ????