Archers POV

Archers POV

Echo's hair spread out around her head like the sun and I watched bemused as she blew bubbles, pushing back up to the surface. The warm summer air was blowing through the garden when Echo's head finally emerged. Her stormy grey orbs just above the surface zoned it on me. When her head was fully out of the water she smiled sweetly at me

"You know Archer, this means I get to prank you again." She hummed peacefully.

The other guys had come next to me and we all stood watching her tread water.

"What why" I asked

"I pranced you because you threw my shoes into the river, now you pushed me into the pull again, I'll get you back for that"

"In that case" I turned to the guys and shoved them all in, "it won't hurt if theirs a couple more of you that prank me. I can't believe you left me for her." I said sticking my chin in the air.

Suddenly all of them charged out of the water fully clothes and soaking and raced towards me. I made a dash for it, but the guys were too fast and while they pulled me towards the water Echo stood there laughing. They positioned me at the water edge and Echo came around from behind pushing me in with all her might.

I quietly closed the door to Shellie’s room after checking up on her. I was worried that our loud tolling in the water had woken her up, but she lay peacefully in bed when I came in. When I came down the steps, avoiding the one, which creaked I saw Echo wave at the guys who were smiling at her from the corner of my street. She jumped slightly as I wrapped my arms around her waist resting my head in the crook of her neck. She sighed quietly as she leaned back into me.

“What’s wrong?” I mumbled into her hair.

“Nothing, I’m just very happy with today. It was a lot of fun,” she said turning around to hug me properly. Her slim arms wrapping around my neck as she looked up at me, her long lashes framing her grey eyes.

“Hmm,” I agreed, “Your prank was cruel though”

She had to laugh resting her forehead on my chest. “The way you screamed was perfect, definitely something I wont forget. You know I asked Phil to film it” she said into my T-Shirt.