Archer's POV

Archer’s POV

I had to stop laughing because I was having difficulties to breath. Echo’s face when she realized what I had done was absolutely price less. She gone up to my bedroom about five minutes ago and locked the door and here I was pleading for her to let me in.

“Piss off Archer. I’m angry at you” I heard her say from inside my room.

“In my defense I’m gonna say that I am the one sporting blue hair”

I heard her snort from inside the room.

“I’m taking a shower now” she said and I heard my bathroom door slam shut.

I groaned and slid down the door from the outside. I rested my head against the white wood and listened to the water running.

Suddenly I heard her voice from the bathroom pelting along to a song she was playing on her phone.

I had to laugh at how off-key she was singing. She usually only took a couple of minutes to shower, contrast to popular belief that all girls take long in the shower, but today she deliberately stayed longer. After six more off-key songs the water turned of and I heard her rummaging though my room. Finally after a small eternity the door unlocked and I carefully opened it.

“Baby?” I asked sticking my head inside.

She only grunted and I saw her under a pile of blankets on my bed peering up at me.

I stepped into the room fully and I saw her face contort trying to hold back a laugh. She had managed to scrub off a little bit of my art, but it was still easily visible and I smirked at her.

“Laugh all you want, at least I don’t have yolo written on my forehead” I said shooting her a wink. I dashed into the bathroom, narrowly escaping a flying pillow that thudded against the closed door. I stood in front of the mirror and inspected my hair again. The hair dye had drenched my hair all the way to the roots and online it said that it stayed in three-four weeks. I sighed ruffling my hair away from my forehead and brushing my teeth. When I stepped outside again she was smiling at me.