Echo's POV

Echo’s POV

I woke up the next morning with Archer’s arm securely wrapped around my waist. I was sore in a certain region and a satisfied smile made it’s way onto my face. I turned my head and looked at Archers peaceful face. His eyes were moving his closed eyelids indicating that he was still dreaming. Last night’s activities had made me hungry and so I slowly slipped away from Archers protective hold and put on one his large shirts. I padded into the kitchen checking into Shellie’s room to find her fast asleep as well. I plugged in earphones and turned up the music as I began the batter for pancakes.

20 minutes later I had fried the last pancake and slipped it onto the plate, where an impressive pile was already. I turned off the stove and my music and put the plate onto the set table. Stepping back to check that I hadn’t forgotten anything I backed into a hard chest and felt Archers arms circle around me.

“Morning baby” he murmured as he placed a kiss under my ear.

“Morning” I mumbled leaning into him.

“You should only wear my clothes from now on” he said kissing my bare shoulder where the sleeve had slipped off.

I had to stop this else we were never going to eat breakfast.

“I made you pancakes,” I said turning around. Archer wasn’t wearing a shirt, his glorious six-pack on display and his hair was a mess of blue curls, non-the less he looked hot. 

He grinned cheekily at me when he caught my wandering eyes.

“The Yolo is still very much visible,” he said breezily as he made his way to the table.

I scoffed at him, “Yeah and so is your hair”

His head snapped up meet my gaze and I winked at him.

“One of these days you’ll wake up with pink hair” he said menacingly.

I grinned at him and sat down.