Echo's POV

Echo’s POV

I stretched out on the soft mattress. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. Suddenly I sat upright when I remembered where I was and what I had done. I stifled a laugh as I slipped off the mattress and made my way to his closet. I grabbed one of his sweatpants and a t-shirt and changed, noting that I definitely had to shower soon. I pulled my hair into a bun and went downstairs. I grabbed an apple from the kitchen counter and went to the living room where I heard the TV blaring. Slumped on the couch sat my very own smurf. I couldn’t help but laugh at his hair. It was ridiculous that he looked hot as ever even with blue hair.

He turned around when he heard me laughing and burst into a hysterical laughing fit. Eventually I had stopped laughing but he was rolling around on the couch, holding his stomach, laughing so hard his eyes were glistering with happy tears. This was definitely not the reaction I had expected from him, more along the lines of yelling or pranking me back, but maybe that was still to come. For now I settled onto the couch beside him and looked at his handsome face as he kept on laughing. After what seemed like forever and half an apple later he sat upright, taking deep breaths, but his eyes were crinkling at the sides indicating another laughing fit soon.

“I’m glad your taking your new hairstyle so relaxed” I said in between bites.

He sobered up enough say “Oh yeah I totally love it, it suits my eyes doesn’t it?” he asked pushing his fist into his mouth to stop laughing.

He was starting to creep me out. I didn’t get what was so funny.

I only nodded my head, raising my eyebrows at his weird behavior.

He seemed like he wanted to say something else, but bit it back, facing the TV again.

My phone vibrated in the pocket of the sweatpants and I bit into the apple holding on while I fished out my phone. I checked the screen and I was a message from Teddy.

I unlocked it and opened her message taking another bite.

‘OH MY GOD! Echo! Your face. How could you fall asleep and let him do that! I hope you have a good revenge act planned ;) But knowing you it’s probably already sorted…’

I frowned at my phone. Biting into my apple again I typed out a reply

‘What the hell are you talking about?’

I waited for a response and when it came I chocked on my apple. After coughing like a maniac I picked up my phone again and stared at the screen.

I jumped up from the couch and raced into the bathroom. I couldn’t find the light switch at first but when the light flickered on I let out a long loud scream. Outside I could hear Archer laughing his ass off in the living room. I turned on both faucets and began scrubbing but it was hopeless. The marker wouldn’t come off. I dried of my face scowling at my own reflection, my skin now bright red before stomping into the living room. Archer ad slipped off the couch and was now n the floor in between the coffee table and the sofa. She was crying. Yes crying with laughter. I grabbed my phone and hurriedly write Teddy for damage control, already expecting the worst.

‘How did you get the picture?’ I wrote kicking Archers shin, who still wouldn’t stop laughing.

I trudged out the room and up the stairs, slamming his door shut. I flipped the lock and jumped back onto the mattress.

‘It’s on facebook. It’s gone viral girl. It has so many likes’ she wrote back and I let out a very long frustrated groan. In a way I guess I deserved it, for dying his hair blue but yolo? YOLO!? Of all the things he had to write YOLO?

My phone rang and I saw Teddy’s face flash up. I picked up the phone and answered the call.

“So yolo huh?” she asked the smile evident in her voice.

“For the love of god! All I did was dye his hair blue” I said rubbing my eyes.

“YOU DID WHAT!!!” she exclaimed laughing

“Yeah yeah, I had to pay the price” I said sighing.

“So are you going to do anything?” she asked.

"Some time soon. For right now i'll watch the school's reaction to his blue hair" i said laughing into the phone.

I heard a voice in the background that sounded suspicously like Ryder mumble something.

"Sorry i gotta go" Teddy said 

"I hear the boyfriend calling" i said in sing song voice

This time she laughed, "Yeah he is. Love you bye"

"Use protection" i called into the phone before the line went dead.