Chapter 91

The morning rays of light streamed in through a window. Caspian groaned and tried to roll over, but then he realized that he was trapped by a pair of arms and incapable of doing such. Opening his eyes, he squinted and looked down, only to smile when a head of silvery blonde hair swam into his vision.

After thinking about what he should do, Caspian decided that the best thing was to wake Elincia up, so he gently untangled himself from her and rolled the beautiful elf onto her back. Placing a hand on her stomach, he relished in the feeling of her bare skin as he leaned down and kissed her. She didn't wake up on the first kiss or the second. However, after about five more kisses, Elincia's arms curled around his neck and she began kissing him back.

"Good morning," he greeted with a smile when he pulled back.

"Is it already morning?" Elincia mumbled as she blearily blinked her eyes several times.

"It is." He grinned before leaning back down and kissing her again.

Elincia sighed into his kiss as she languidly returned it, pushing her tongue into his mouth and probing him with an almost lazy contentment that reminded him of a cat lapping up milk. Her sighs, however, soon turned into moans when he placed a hand over her chest.

"C-Caspian..."

"I love you."

Elincia groaned as Caspian began kissing her neck. His kisses were rough and passionate as he pressed his lips to her throat and even used his teeth to suckle on her skin, leaving behind shiny red love bites. Her breathing picked up. The sound caused blood to pound in Caspian's ear as he groped her breasts. But just touching her wasn't enough, and so he slowly made his way over her stomach and down to her crotch.

"Ah! W-wait!" Elincia suddenly called out. Caspian paused. "I... don't think I can do it today." His hand was still cupping her warmth, but he hadn't moved as he retracted his head from her neck and stared into her eyes. Elincia's cheeks turned fiery as she looked away. "I... still haven't recovered from last night..."

"I understand," Caspian sighed as he retracted his hand. He was still aroused and wanted to have sex, but sex was a two-way road and both partners had to be willing.

"S-sorry," Elincia mumbled.

"Hey now, this isn't something you need to apologize for." Caspian chuckled wryly. "I was... probably a little too enthusiastic last night."

"T-that's not it!" Elincia stammered. "I really loved what you did to me last night! It's just, um... you know. You were kinda rough, so..."

"You don't need to explain yourself." Caspian sighed as he sat up in and raised his arms above his head to stretch. "I get it. Anyway, everyone else is probably awake by now, so we should get a start on our day. Does a shower sound good?"

Elincia only thought about it for a minute before agreeing. "Yes... I'd like to take a shower."

As they made their way to the bathroom, Caspian finally realized that Elincia really was sore when he spotted how she walked with a slight limp. It was probably a good thing she had said no. If she hadn't, there was a chance she wouldn't be walking at all.

The two of them took a shower, got dressed, and were soon making their way into the kitchen.

A delectable smell was wafting through the air. Caspian sniffed several time as the scent of cooking meat filled his nose. Catarina was over by the stove, making something that looked like an omelette or some other egg-related dish. Sitting at a table was Erica and Derek. As he stared at him, Caspian paused.

"I'm getting this strange sense of deja vu," he muttered.

"Probably because we've walked into a similar scene so many times." Elincia smiled cheerfully.