Chapter 3

Caspian woke up the next morning feeling oddly refreshed. He was lying on his side, his body spooning against Elincia, who was much smaller than him and seemed to fit perfectly within his arms. As he became more awake, Caspian was aware of the fact that his left hand was firmly cupping Elincia's bare breast. He would have removed it. However, Elincia was holding his hand against her chest.

Her thoughts were quiet at the moment. She must have been deep asleep.

Gathering his thoughts, Caspian remembered how, after waking up due to nearly drowning in the bathtub, he and Elincia had shared another night together. He could still taste Elincia on his lips, still feel the way she had surrounded him with her warmth, and remember the expressions she had made as she cried out in ecstacy. Thanks to the bond, even if they were both incredibly clumsy and awkward, they had been able to satisfy each other completely.

As he was lying there, thinking about last night, Elincia stirred within his arms.

"Caspian?" she mumbled, and he could hear her both within his mind and out loud, giving her voice a strange, overlapping effect.

"Sorry. Did my thoughts wake you?" Caspian asked.

"Mm... kinda, but it's okay." She turned around within his arms. Now face to face, she gave him a sleepy smile. "I don't mind being woken up like this."

Perhaps it was that smile or maybe her words, but Caspian couldn't stop himself from leaning down and kissing Elincia's soft lips. She didn't resist. Her arms went around his neck as she pulled him down, and even her legs became entangled with his as she pressed herself against him. He could feel every centimeter of her body. The feel of her breasts and the warmth between her legs made him want to renew their activities last night.

"We... probably... shouldn't," Elincia mumbled between kisses.

"Yeah... we should... get up..." Caspian wasn't much better.

Despite saying they should get up, the two continued to kiss, fueling their desire for each other. The bond wasn't helping matters. Caspian could feel Elincia through it, and so he knew she didn't want to stop. Knowing that she wanted the same thing he wanted made it that much harder to resist.

They ended up making love slowly that morning. Afterward, they took a quick shower together, and then got changed into the clothing they had been wearing the day before.

"We're gonna need a set of new clothes," Caspian said with a sigh as he looked at his blood-covered outfit.

"Yeah..." Elincia agreed with a nod.

They emerged from their bedroom, which was located on the second floor, and traveled down to the kitchen in the hopes of scrounging up something to eat. Neither of them had eaten anything the night before. After over a month of being on the move and not being able to bathe or even get a good night's sleep, they had prioritized a shower and rest over food, but now they were starving.

"Ugh... I think I can eat an entire cow," Caspian admitted.

"I don't think I could eat that much, but I could really go for some crepes," Elincia said.

They entered the kitchen to discover that they weren't the only ones awake. Erica was sitting at the simple bar counter located within the kitchen. She was dressed in erotic negligee, a black, semi sheer nightgown that didn't cover anything. Her breasts were completely exposed, and the only reason they couldn't see her crotch was because she had black panties covering them. She didn't seem quite awake yet, as she hadn't noticed either them.

On the other hand, Derek did notice them.

"Good morning. I figured you two would be up soon as well, so I made enough for everyone. Just sit down next to Lady Erica while I finish cooking breakfast."