13. the one who sang fifth harmony

RACHEL PLARAS
"You're so sweet like honeycomb."

I lazily walked at the door. I've been looking for a job all day and thank god I found one. Even if I came from a wealthy family I would like to have a job.

Unfortunately, the guys were out tonight so It was only me and Netflix tonight. I struggled with the door for five minutes and finally succeeded to open it.

My lips curved into a smile as I saw Shawn sitting on the couch. I walked to him and sat. "Oh you're back." He said smiling

"Well. Yes, but what are you doing here?" I asked with a smile

He scratched the back of his neck. "I didn't want to go out with the guys so I stayed and then I remembered that you wanted to order Chinese tonight so that's what I did." He rambled as I smile widely.

I kissed his cheek. "You're so sweet like honeycomb." I sang.

"Did you really sing Fifth Harmony?" He asked as I gasped

"But you know them?" I asked as he laughed.

"I do, yeah." He said as I gasped. "Camila is an old friend of mine."

I clapped my hands together. "That's fucking amazing!"

He nodded. "I know." He was going to talk but the doorbell rang so he stood up and walked to it, a few minutes later he came back with Chinese.

"You're truly the best," I said grabbing the bags

"Yeah. I try sometimes." He replied as I giggled. "So how was your day Miss Plaras?"

I sighed. "I found a job!" I told him happily.

"That's great." He said smiling. "Where tho?"

"A small café, not too far from here," I said. "The owner is pretty old so she said to me yes." I added with a smile.

"That's amazing. I will come to visit you." He said with a wink as I rolled my eyes.

"Whenever you want," I replied. "By the way, do you have a job?"

"No. I'm looking for one tho." He added as I nodded. "Okay, I'm starving let's eat."

"Yeah," I said whispering.

[EDITED]
Hello. New update because why not? and who cares?

I just read the article with Hailey and Justin. That's pretty fucked up. But you can see on my messages' board what I think lol.

Anywaaaaay. I hope you will enjoy it and sorry for the mistakes