31. the one who was hurt

RACHEL PLARAS
"Please come back"

This place looked so unfamiliar, I haven't been here in ages and I haven't talked to Hailee for, probably five years. I knocked softly as the door knob turned and revealed Hailee.

I smiled softly. "Thank you for letting me come here," I said as she let me come in.

"You're welcome, you're my friend," She smiled as I felt myself relaxing. "What happened? If you don't mind asking,"

I shook my head, she could know. "I don't mind at all but do you have wine or something like that?" I asked as she laughed and nodded.

"The old Rachel Plaras is still here," She said making me laugh. "White wine, miss?"

I agreed as she came back with two glasses and a bottle. "Alright, let's talk about this guy,"

I frowned. "How do you know that it's a guy?" I asked as she giggled

"I'm not stupid Rach, plus I still follow you on social media," she told me. "And, you asked for white wine,"

I laughed knowing that she was right. When, I was younger I had the habit to ask white wine when I wanted to talk about my boys problems. And then I started to talk about him, how he was an asshole to me, how we tried to become friends, how he asked me to be his girlfriend and all. Well, everything she needed to know.

"Wow, he looks like a jerk," She said as I laughed, I started to be tipsy I could feel it.

"He is," I replied. "But I love him," I added as she smiled softly.

"You are really in love, eh?" She asked as I flush, I really do love him. "Can I say what I think?"

I nodded. "Of course," I tell her. "I'll take any advices," My phone kept buzzing as I sighed. "Can I check?" She nodded.

//
Messages from Shawn !

Shawn🧸;
I'm sorry
I was drunk, I swear I didn't
think any of this.
I love you so much Rach
don't leave me I need you
Please come back

//

"It's him?" She asked as I nodded and showed her the messages. "You should believe him,"

I sighed. "I believe him," I said. "He just hurt me a lot saying these things," I added as she nodded.

"I think, he's really in love with you but you both need to talk because he looks so lost about the fact that his best friend likes you," She said, I know she was right. "I would be devastated, honestly. Imagine, loosing your best friend and maybe your lover." She smiled at me. "Talk to him tomorrow" She told me as I nodded.

"I will," I smiled softly as she nodded kissing my cheek. "Love you Hailee,"

"Love you too Rach, now go to the bed," She said as I thanked her and walked to the room.

//
Message between Shawn & Rachel !

Rach❤️;
I'm with a friend.
We will talk tomorrow night.
Goodnight.

Shawn🧸;
I'm so sorry
Rachel I swear
Which friend?

Rach❤️;
Hailee. Anyway goodnight.
I love you....

Shawn🧸;
I love you..

//
[EDITED]
Love of my life by Queen is one of the best song ever

Alsooo, I hope you like the story !
And i'm sorry if I did mistakes ;)