41. the one who was behind all of this

SHAWN MENDES
"You are the one behind all of this."

My head bopped up and down at the last song of my album, all the guys sat there carefully listening to the last notes before clapping their hands.

"Good job, mate!" Yelled Geoff as I thanked him and smiled.

"This album is going to be a success." Added Andrew walking in the studio. "Where's your girl?" He asked looking at me

"Somewhere in the house, I told her to not come until it was finish so I could show her." I said to him as he nodded.

After one hour of talking, everyone left leaving me alone with Rachel. I went upstairs and knocked at the door. I opened it seeing Rachel laying on her stomach her glasses on her face as she watched Friends.

"Hey! I didn't hear you, sorry." She said closing the laptop and sitting up.

"It's okay." I said pecking her lips gently. "Wanna come downstairs?" I asked her as she nodded with a soft smile.

"Are we alone?" She asked while I nodded my head trying to not look at her lace red panties when she got up of the be. "Cool, so I can go like that?" I nodded for the second time and grabbed her hand.

"We finished the album," I blurted, her eyes widened at the confession. "You want to hear it?" I softly asked her while she smiled at me timidly

"Wait before you show me everything." She started cupping my face between her tiny hands. "I want you to know that I'm insanely proud of you and I will always believe in you, okay?" She stared at me, the only thing that I did is leaning down and met hers in a passionate kiss.

"Let's go! I'm dying for you to hear them" I chuckled while I wrapped my big hands around her tights and carried her to the studio. "Welcome to my studio." I said opening the door.

She settled down on the couch waiting for me to start the songs, I carefully pressed the button play and went back next to Rachel and brought her closer while we listened to my brand new songs.

[]

The melody of the last song of the album stopped and suddenly I grew anxious. What did she think? Did she like it or did she hate it? I looked down and waited for her to look up but she never did.

"Rach? Can you talk? You make me feel anxious." I whispered to her as she took a deep breath and got out of my grip.

She stared at me and I noticed her teary eyes making me bite my lower lip. "I'm out of words." She started. "Where did you have all this inspiration?" She asked with a little smile

I cupped her face and looked at her. "You're the one behind all of this," I said resting my forehead against hers. "You're my muse, Rachel" I whispered extremely close to her lips.

She didn't waste a minute and laid her lips on mine carefully slipping her tongue in my mouth, my hands squeezed her bottom as she let our tongues dance together and played with my curls. She hardly pulled on it earning a groan from me, she whimpered at my touch.

I pulled away examining her face, her eyes closed while my hands roamed on her body. Her perfect lips swollen from the passionate kiss that we shared, her cheeks flushed cause she was out of breath, her body who was burning thanks to my fingertips who trailed on her tight.

"I love you Rachel, I really do." I mumbled against her soft skin as she hummed. "Tell it back."

She giggled and brought my face in front of hers. "Shawn Mendes, I love you." She grinned proudly as she saw my cheeks heating up. "Bed?" She asked tiredly

I looked at her and shrugged. "You tired?" I asked to her quietly as she hummed. "Okay then let's go to bed."

We both went upstairs and entered into our room, I took off my clothes and kept only my boxer. I went under the sheets and waited for Rach, she came back five minutes later. Her face was fresh and she looked tired, she scooted closer to me while I wrapped my arms around her.

"Goodnight angel," I mumbled kissing her forehead.

"Goodnight Shawn." She smiled tiredly and fell asleep.

[EDITED]
short chapter! but it will get better
there will be around 4 chapters left or 7 maybe, I still don't know :((((

sorry if I did mistakes!