39. the one who had to leave

SHAWN MENDES
"Come with me?"

I woke up and reached for Rachel's body but groaned as soon as my hand didn't meet her soft skin. I opened my eyes and examined the room she wasn't here, my head snapped towards the bathroom as I saw her leaning against the frame with one of my shirt.

"Morning, Rach." I grinned staring her body as she rolled her eyes and straddled my lap.

"Morning, honey." She mumbled and leaned down kissing my lips. "How are you?" She asked

My hands went on her hips and squeezed them. "I'm good. Did you see my phone?" I asked to her as she nodded and points at the drawer. "Thanks."

My eyes widened as I read the message from : Andrew Getler. 'Hey Shawn, sorry to disturb you but I need you to fly to LA as soon as you can, and you'll stay for a month."

"What?" Asked my girl eyeing me.

"Andrew wants me to fly to LA." I started. "But, it's for a month." I added as she frowned.

She nodded and left the room, of course. I knew that she wasn't going to be very happy, I told her to not going to London and now I'm leaving for Los Angeles. I stood up and followed her through the apartment, she stopped in the kitchen and started to do breakfast.

"Babe? You mad?" I asked to her wrapping my arms around her.

"I am not mad, what will happen with us?" She asked. "You can't leave for one month." She started.

"Come with me?" I asked to her as she turned around and faced me.

"I don't know." I shook my head and sat on the stool. "What if Andrew is not okay? What if-" I stood up and cut her off by pressing my lips to hers.

"You think too much, babe. Just come with me." I mumbled close to her lips, my hands went under her tights and lifted her on the counter.

"Do you really want me there? With you?" She asked quietly while I hummed, my arms wrapped around her petite body.

"I do want you, with me." I said with a soft smile, she leaned down and pecked my lips.

"Then, I will come and we will stay to my apartment." She mumbled against my lips.

"You still own it?" I asked to her as she nodded. "Great, I'll bring you with me to the studio and you will meet my team." I chuckled

"Sounds great." She smiled to me and hopped of the counter. "When do we leave?"

I checked my phone. "Tonight." I answered as she nodded and walked to the room.

"You continue the breakfast and I'll start to pack!" She yelled from the bedroom as I laughed and do what she said.

[]

I was now waiting for Rachel in the living room, I texted Andrew earlier telling him that I was landing in LA around six in the morning and he affirmed me that there would be a car for picking us up. I saw Rachel walking down the stairs with my shirt and a black jean, she picked up her jacket and looked at me.