35. the one who shawn was crazy about

SHAWN MENDES
"She was my light."
1 year later
Christmas Day!

My eyes scanned the room as I spotted my girl wearing a silk dress and talking with my mom. Her face was shinning while she laughed at my dad's joke, her eyes found mine as I looked away.

"When are you going to ask her?" Asked my sister next to me as I frowned

"What do you mean?" I looked at her.

"You know! The big step!" She laughed as I shook my head. "Is it too soon?"

"It is, way too soon." I answered looking at her. "Why are you asking that?"

"Because we talked about marriage earlier." She shrugged.

"Did she say something about me and her?" I asked hoping she would.

She nodded. "She did, yeah. She said that she knew that you will be the man that she will call her husband." She said making me smile.

"And, she is the woman that I'll call my wife. But, it's too early." I said to my little sister.

"Early? No. Life is short, Shawn." She answered as I sighed

"Aaliyah, I'm starting my music career soon and I can't think about that right now." I told her as she shook her head and left me.

Rachel walked to me and sat on my tight. "Are you enjoying it?" I asked to her wrapping my arm around her waist.

"I do, yeah. I love your family." She answered and kissed my cheek. "But are you enjoying it?" She asked accenting the 'you'

"Yeah, I do. Well, I would prefer to be in our room with you." I whispered in her ear as she shivered.

"Not happening babe." She whispered leaning into me giving me an excellent view on her chest making me go hard.

"Rach, I need you to sit up." I said as she frowned.

"Why?" She asked and looked at me, now I could see her boobs perfectly.

"Cause, erm, I can see your exposed chest and it makes me hard." I whispered slowly as she chuckled.

"What you will do if I don't sit up?" She bit her lip.

I sighed. "I will fuck you right in front of my parents, honey." I kissed her sweet spot.

She laughed and sat up. "Okay I'm sitting up, no touching. Not until we're home." She said to me as I nodded.

"How's it going between you two?" Asked my dad as Rachel grabbed my hand

"We're great." She smiled. "We went through a lot but we're still here!" She laughed a little as my dad chuckled

"One year already, eh?" He said making us nod. "I am proud of you, son." He smiled patting my shoulder

Rachel left us and went talk to my mom while my dad stayed next to me and watched her with me.

"She's amazing, uh?" He looked at me as I blushed. "What did she mean when she said that you guys went through a lot?" He asked the question that I didn't want him to ask.

It's been a year that I was in a relationship with Rachel and honestly, it still felt weird that she wanted me for the asshole that I was. My mood swings were a lot better now but it happened that sometimes I didn't know how to control my rage and shouted at her but she always did the same thing : left me alone for a while then waited for me to come back to her and it worked every fucking time because she knew me like the back of her hand.

"I've been an asshole with her dad. You guys never believed me when I told you that I had problems with my rage and all this shit but she believed me and helped me." I said quietly. "She was my light." I added

"I always believed you for your problems but your mom thought that we would never help." He said sadly. "And I let her did. I'm deeply sorry for that."

I smiled. "It's okay dad. Everything's perfect right now"

The dinner went pretty quick, my girlfriend was still getting along with all my family which made me very happy but a part of me hoped that her mom would like me one day. All her family liked me but her mom still didn't, I would really like her to see that I loved her daughter and I could die for her, in a heartbeat.

We said goodbye and I drove back to our apartment. We brought this not a long ago, living with the guys was perfect but I couldn't stand the fact that Brian was still living with us, so I asked her to move with me and she did. Once again, she was too nice.

She opened the front door and took off her heels. "Home sweet home!" She yelled.

The apartment was perfect, the kitchen was open on the living room. We had two bedrooms, one upstairs which was us and one downstairs for the guests. We also had an office and a music room for me.

My hands laid on her waist and brought her closer to me, my head went low and left sloppy kisses on her neck. "You know, I've been dying to do this." I said unzipping her dress as it fell down at her feet.

She threw it away making me laugh. "I love you." She said before laying her sweet and plump lips on mine making me want more of her.

"I am craving of you, Rachel." I whispered as she giggled.

She pushed me on the bed and climbed on me. "Tell me how bad you want me." She whispered kissing my chest.

"I want you so bad baby, I want to make me scream that the neighbors call the police because we're doing too much noises." I whimpered as she looked up and met my lips in a passionate kiss.

"Then do it." She said as she left my lap and waited for me to do it.

"Gosh, you have no idea how much I love you Rachel." I mumbled kissing her body and taking off the last clothes that she had on.

"My beautiful lady." I whispered and slowly pushed her on the bed. "All mine." I say

The only thing that we could hear in the building was us showing our love to each other.

[EDITED]
I FINALLY UPDATED THIS BOOK
WHOOP WHOOP

Sooo, on my profile I posted a message saying that this book was going to be very short. Like, it will go until I have 45/50 parts then I'll end it

I hope you'll like it and I also hope I didn't do mistakes lool.